• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Try as they might, the WWE just can't get a heel boo'd. Trying to get Neville boo'd there for destroying the flippy guys was stupider than trying to get heat on Brock in Minnesota.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
okay this KO thing acting like a straight up bitch sucking up to jericho is bad, this is the cringiest shit i've seen from KO.

Neville, Cedric, Mascara, Jack, Tozawa, this is the Cruserweight we really wanted to see. Hope we get to see it before the whole thing is shut down.

UberTag

Try as they might, the WWE just can't get a heel boo'd. Trying to get Neville boo'd there for destroying the flippy guys was stupider than trying to get heat on Brock in Minnesota.
Perhaps if they told actual stories and developed angles and feuds instead of cheap tricks that are transparent to the audience.

Velcro Fly

This is like a second episode of RAW in one week

They just need to do better at the end of the year to keep things interesting

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Don't get worked. Jericho is gonna help KO in the main event.

galvatron

So, are they going to reveal that Jericho and KO are fucking?

Nah, it's just

giphy.gif

I need this charlotte/sasha match to be good because after the opening tag match, this PPV straight up flatlined.

And I say this as someone who loves Jericho, but that match was meh.

Yo, this crowd is TRASH. Thank you, Neville would've made sense if these guys weren't awesome.

If they put on a good match I'd agree, but I was just sort of bored

A lot of people tonight are better then the material, but I'd say that so far, we've only been given one good match

Ithil

A good old fashioned artificial WWE epic rivalry. Right there with Cena vs Orton, rivalry of the century, says the video packages.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For the first time ever...

...except that one time in nxt :3

Gurrry

They are really showing their hand with the ending. Its so obvious Jericho is going to come out and save KO and they will be best friends again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom