• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? She look like she got a tire tread run over her wig...
I mean...at least she doesn't look like a troll doll.
Oh man. You're right.

EpM6wDv.gif

There we go.
02UZ78y.gif

That's my champ.

What are the odds a pinfall happens in the last 10 seconds of the match

Is there anytthing else left besides main event??

Maybe theyll end in a tie and go into OT

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Stop with the fucking crowd shots Dunn you hack

ElRenoRaven

"Funny crowd faces are more entertaining than this match" is the vibe I'm getting from these comments.

Nah. They're just out of place and of the plant variety. Match isn't that bad but it's nothing to write home about either. We're all convinced Sasha will kill herself in the ring before her career is over though at the rate she's going with fucked up landings.

You guys realize Neville has to probably cut some promos

Maybe this is a good time to introduce a manager of some kind and let Neville do the flippy shit

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nah. They're just out of place and of the plant variety. Match isn't that bad but it's nothing to write home about either. We're all convinced Sasha will kill herself int he ring before her career is over though at the rate she's going with fucked up landings.

In this case it wasnt even her fault, seemed like she was legit tripped because her other leg was up on the middle rope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom