• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line |OT| : End of the Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caderfix

I miss the Prize Fighter and "Fight Owens Fight", KO needs to go back to that. He went full goofy and that is not good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
2016-12-07-one-step-forward.jpg

Also: what the fuck is this look for Charlotte's hair?

I predict 5 falls. 4 inside the time limit and one in added time as "this match cannot end in a draw." One fall will be via submission. Another will be via DQ/Countout.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I didnt know what seemed off about Sasha until Ive been rewatching the Takeovers and its the stupid purple hair, she looked much better with red hair.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Breh...you chose worse gif of AJ da gawd lol. He deserves better! I don't watch Smackdown though because I can't fuck with Ambrose and I have no interest in Ellsworth. Poor AJ.

It's a good look!

What? She look like she got a tire tread run over her wig...

norm9

I like Iron Man matches end in a draw. Shows that they're level competitors and makes audience want more. Sting and Flair had one at the first Clash of the Champions I think?

justjim89

Can't fucking wait for Sasha to go heel again. This match reminds me of how fucking good she was in that ironman with Bayley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom