• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotia

Banned
Terrible Rumble. Had some good moments with Goldberg and Taker but the lack of star power for most of the match and Roman at 30 killed it.

Eanan

Bahahaahahahaha

john-cena-randy-orton.jpg

What are with all these orton cena photoshops where there really close to each other

somedevil

People realize the elimination chamber is in two weeks where Cena has to defend his title right now against the Miz, Styles, Ambrose and probably Bray and Harper.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So that means Orton Cena is headlining WM. What a joke. This PPV gets a 0 of 5 stars from me for the stuff it sets up going forward. And what a terrible waste of Goldberg, Undertaker etc.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Truly disgusting booking. When is enough enough?

MechaX

So I am just curious on something; was Goldberg supposed to be eliminated that early? It looks like he tried to do something fancy and then fucked up and his foot landed on the ground.

NastyBook

Why are you cancelling your subscription?
Storylines are terrible, and so is the quality of the streams during high profile PPVs like tonight's Royal Rumble.
*CANCEL ACCOUNT*

Done.

EDIT: My subscription will end in JUNE??? WHAT THE FUCK???

Fox318

shame is that rumble ending ruined a good show up to that point.

Cena and AJ rocked the fucking house and while I know orton is a fantastic worker he just doesn't really have any charisma with Cena

JustinBB7

0 surprises

Absolutely 0.

No Joe, Kurt, Finn, every mark saw Roman coming.

All the big names last and out in seconds.

Orton winning as predicted.

For fuck sake.

At least the actual AJ vs Cena match was good I guess? But Cena won so... yea fuck you Vince.

Roman coming out at 30 was so good, completely blindsided everyone that thought Joe was a sure thing.

Also the big three part timers (Brock, Goldberg, Taker) all got to do stuff and get eliminated. A pretty fun rumble.

orioto

Good Art™
They really have a problem with insider betting the real winning 2 days before the rumble..

The rumble in itself was absolute trash, boring, no exciting moment nor surprise. Where was mah Joe...

The ppv is still good cause 2 **** matches! WWE can be glad ROH champs are delivering!

Roman vs Taker
Orton vs Wyatt (C)
Cena vs Styles
Owens (C) vs Jericho
Brock vs Goldberg
Seth vs HHH

Maybe, hopefully that's what the card looks like at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom