• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER THEY KNEW IF ORTON ELIMINATED ROMAN TO WIN THEN HED GET A HUGE POP VINCE IS A GENIUS DONT GET WORKED

Caderfix

They put Roman in just to make sure Orton wouldn't be booed for eliminating Taker.

Randy Vs Cena
Reigns vs Taker

0 outta 5 Mania on the way.

Terrible WM. Some decent spots. Golderg destroying LEsnar. Braun Strauman looked great. Corbin looked good. Taker looked good. Jericho was fun the whole while. But overall not a good RR match.

Rest of the PPV was pretty good though. The Cena v. Styles match is one of the best WWE matches I'd seen in a while.

ElRenoRaven

Yea. That rumble match was dogshit minus a few high spots. And for the 1 millionth time we get Cena vs Orton. Fuck you Vince McMahon!!!!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
See you on Thunder Holy Foley!

dream

15101627_1505114802838368_459603990783459328_n.jpg

rko-pose-o-s.gif

15253331_1851942945035779_3481240721925603328_n.jpg

ee6438948c150a38cb0b2fb1c667820e.jpg

Always make bray look like a chump

And how fucking bullshit is it that roman is even fucking in this. God dammit this is shades of Batista/Orton

Bronx-Man

Banned
On the bright side, at least this means Bray is winning the belt in two weeks.

Right?

Please dear god tell me Bray is winning the belt in 2 weeks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How do you not have Bray in the ring pissed that Orton won? Its not hard storytelling, good lord.

Fitts

So the only way they could sell Orton's boring ass as the winner is by having him beat heat magnet Roman?

There were a few fun spots in there but... lol.

DJChuy

Orton is still over with the casuals for some reason. Still sucks he won.

So they're still doing Goldberg/Lesnar 3? Goldberg made Lesnar look like a jobber twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom