• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's a shitty tag match this should be on the main show. There shouldn't be just one Smackdown match on the main show.

They have Elimination Chamber coming up quick. No point in having too many blow-offs tonight to have to build new matches so fast.

But, it is certainly a Raw heavy show.

I hope this leads to an elimination chamber featuring all of these women.

They have Elimination Chamber coming up quick. No point in having too many blow-offs tonight to have to build new matches so fast.

But, it is certainly a Raw heavy show.
They should have just done one more Becky vs Alexa match.

ReiGun

Predictions:

Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks: I can see them wanting to continue this feud and Nia beating Banks in the first encounter gives Nia heat and credibility.

Cesaro and Sheamus(c) vs Gallows and Anderson: This one is tough because Cesa-Shea just got the things, but The Club really can't afford to lose again. Also, have two refs is stupid.

Team Nao-Nik-Beck vs Team Alex-Mick-Nat: The heels pretty much have to win, right? Alexa is champ, Mickie just came back, and Nattie needs some heat.

Charlotte(c) vs Bayley: PPV streak and all that bullshit. Bayley will probably win at Mania.

Roman Reigns v Kevin Owens(c): Balee Dat.

John Cena v AJ Styles(c): This one I'm not 100% on because I'm not sure if they'd want Cena to get #16 tonight or delay it till Mania. I'm going to say they wait till Mania, but it really could go either way.

Royal Rumble
Who I think it will be: Brauny the Strowman
Who it will probably be: Undertaker
Who I'd mark out for: Samoa Joe, Sami Zayn, or The Miz
Who could really use it but doesn't have a chance in hell: Bray Wyatt

8 Surprises:
Tye Dilllenger
Samoa Joe
Kurt Angle
Tyler Bate
James Ellsworth
A Woman (no idea which one lol, but I'd bet either Asuka, Nia Jax, or Sasha Banks)
Shawn Michaels
Kevin Owens after losing his belt

If Finn is cleared, swap Owens for him. Also, Rollins will attack someone and take their spot.

they cut to commercial?

what part of the game is this?

the entire pre-show minus the matches is a commercial!

Pre show is simultaneously broadcasted on youtube to encourage people to sign up to the network to watch the main show. Why they don't have an uninterrupted broadcast for those of us watching on the Network and thus already subscribed is beyond me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I thought the heels winning was a given. Figured they would want to give Mickie a pin to make her comeback look stronger. Naomi having pinned Alexa clean twice now is a good long-term storyline that I had no faith in WWE to tell.

Nice split legged moonsault.

Good finish as Naomi now can credibly enter the title picture and Bliss will have someone new to beat, hopefully.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Pleasantly surprised that Naomi got the pin. Would be pretty pumped if they gave her a title push.

UberTag

I thought the heels winning was a given. Figured they would want to give Mickie a pin to make her comeback look stronger. Naomi having pinned Alexa clean twice now is a good long-term storyline that I had no faith in WWE to tell.
I would have agreed with that logic if that match was part of the main Rumble card instead of being buried in the pre-show.

They have a smackdown pay per view in 2 weeks. So this sets up the title match on it.

The elimination chamber pay per view might actually have 3 women matches on it if the women don't do a chamber match.

Elimination Chamber feud. Mania is going to be Nikki's moment.
I guess that's throwing out the idea of a women's elimination chamber match. I figured with six women in this tag match that all are feuding with someone the paths would cross eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom