• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Becky's whole title reign was matches or segments ending with her looking like an idiot. Now the same is happening to Alexa.

The belt must be cursed.

In Alexa's case, it could work if they played up that she's inexperienced and overconfident thus people keep getting the drop on her. But they don't, so she just looks like a chump.

Tall4Life

"I want all of my favorite wrestlers to never lose and always look like monsters that are above all of the wrestlers i really don't like" - some of you marks smh, Naomi pinning Alexa here gives an impetus for the story they're building

Nekofrog

Banned
"I want all of my favorite wrestlers to never lose and always look like monsters that are above all of the wrestlers i really don't like" - some of you marks smh, Naomi pinning Alexa here gives an impetus for the story they're building

quality booking and storytelling does not apply to queen alexa, she should be beating AJ styles and roman reigns

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jericho never won the rumble but Shaemus has.

and Vince has. And Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

I don't believe Michael Cole spoke with Sheamus earlier today and was told this. I don't believe any one of the announce team that claims to have spoken with someone earlier in the day about the thing they say they talked about.

Jericho never won the rumble but Shaemus has.

and Vince has. And Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

To be fair, when Hacksaw won it, it really didn't mean anything.

Matticers

The WWE network stream on PS4 pauses for a few seconds every few minutes. I don't know why I resubscribed to watch this. lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they made Karl wear pants? huh.

From G1 finalist to WWE PPV pre-show. You better be getting fucking paid Karl :/

ReiGun

You'd have a point if Alexa didn't just come off losing to and getting beaten up by Becky to the point that she needed Mickie James to help her. No one is saying she should be an unstoppable God-Queen. Just that, maybe in a match where there are six women, the division champion doesn't have to be the one who eats the pin.

And it's not like Naomi pinning Alexa here is the only way to build that feud. If anything, WWE plays the "pin the champion for a title shot" card too often.

UberTag

I don't believe Michael Cole spoke with Sheamus earlier today and was told this. I don't believe any one of the announce team that claims to have spoken with someone earlier in the day about the thing they say they talked about.
I would rather see the wrestlers cut their own damn promos than listening to some announcer spout some BS about talking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom