• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wow they passed the Tag Belts on a pre-show bout, wasn't expecting that.

I'm 0 - 2 on my predictions so far, which is actually a good thing as my picks were depressing.

Okay, so it's King, Cole, & Graves calling the Rumble. Smackdown announcers getting an extremely easy night.

Hell, most of Smackdown getting an extremely easy night.

ReiGun

Orton used to look really awkward when he was younger.

So does the main show start at 7? They are breezing through these pre-show matches.

Smackdown has a ppv in 2 weeks lol.

Man i want lots of backstage segment shenanigans. Those made the rumble so fun

Remember when eddie stole ric flairs ticket?

ReiGun

This is pretty much a Raw PPV featuring some Smackdown to help fill time. That's probably why the build for the event was so weak on SD; they knew beyond the AJ/Cena match, their half didn't have a stake in this event.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
This is pretty much a Raw PPV featuring some Smackdown to help fill time. That's probably why the build for the event was so weak on SD; they knew beyond the AJ/Cena match, their half didn't have a stake in this event.

Except Orton is winning?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is Aeries still still injured, and when he comes back, is he still technically in NXT?

Pikma

Banned
Say whatever you want about the division but Rich Swann getting a singles match at Royal Rumble this soon, when he wasn't even getting much NXT TV time a year ago, is fucking great.

He deserves it all

Say whatever you want about the division but Rich Swann getting a singles match at Royal Rumble this soon, when he wasn't even getting much NTX TV time a year ago, is fucking great.

He deserves it all

Rich is that dude. I've been a fan of his for a long time, so it's good to see him on top of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom