• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBR

Nia Jax was coming along in NXT. She got moved up to the main roster too soon. Now she is just another body in the women's division.
She was terrible at NXT and is terrible at Raw
But she's big and samoan, so will get the belt this year or next

Come to think of it, the rumble winners have been shit for like 5 years

Who gave a shit when guys like triple h, sheamus, reigns, freaking del rio won?

Orton winning just fits. Just the safe bet

Haven't watched the E in ages. Thought there were previewing All-Stars 2 and got a boner. Get worked by a mobile game ad, brothers. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
From champ to food, the Sasha Banks story.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Heath was so over right after the draft, too. Seems like such a waste for them to waste his free agent angle on a meaningless tag title reign with Rhyno.
Whoa whoa whoa there

Heath & Rhyno had the best story of 2016

I mean it was the only story to have a beginning, middle, and end so it kinda wins that by default, but still!

UberTag

Everyone talks to everyone earlier

Make some fucking promos lazy hacks
It's like they actively don't want the talent to get over by having these commentators half-heartedly shill for them in as disingenuous fashion as possible.
Good thing the part-timers are coming back... I suppose.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I would Nia Jax a Chyna style absolute destoryer in the Women's division, she looks the part at least.

Then have a debuting Asuka take her out.

Laws00

wish there was a new WWE All Stars game.

I don't play real realistic type wrestling. I just want to have some fun unrealistic action

Ithil

It's like they actively don't want the talent to get over by having these commentators half-heartedly shill for them in as disingenuous fashion as possible.
Good thing the part-timers are coming back... I suppose.

byron-saxton.jpg

I talked to Dusty Rhodes earlier and he said he'd had "hard times" put on his family. Wow!

I would Nia Jax a Chyna style absolute destoryer in the Women's division, she looks the part at least.

Then have a debuting Asuka take her out.

Asuka already beat Nia Jax twice, and the second match was probably my favorite women's match from last year.

TheFuzz

Friends, I have returned for my annual Royal Rumble-to-WM "Give the WWE one more chance to reel me in" viewing period.

I haven't watched hardly any WWE in a while but the Rumble looks fun.

Any chance any of these show up?

Angle
Joe
Nakamura
Balor

If it's a waste of hype I won't bother looking for these dudes.

oddjobs

Friends, I have returned for my annual Royal Rumble-to-WM "Give the WWE one more chance to reel me in" viewing period.

I haven't watched hardly any WWE in a while but the Rumble looks fun.

Any chance any of these show up?

Angle
Joe
Nakamura
Balor

If it's a waste of hype I won't bother looking for these dudes.

Joe & Balor are IMO likely, the other two not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom