• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambrose is boring as fuck in this.

He looks like he doesn't want to do it.

That seriously need to stop letting this guy talk. Man, ever since The Shield broke up, you can really see that Seth Rollins was the top guy of the group and Dean and Roman's weaknesses were covered-up by the crew.

Sanjuro

Who is this Rorschach Girl?

I feel like every time I watch everyone is new. Or am I just an old?

#RememberTheRumble?

ReiGun

That seriously need to stop letting this guy talk. Man, ever since The Shield broke up, you can really see that Seth Rollins was the top guy of the group and Dean and Roman's weaknesses were covered-up by the crew.

Ambrose is the best on the mic of the three when it comes to promos and backstage segments. If it's anything even resembling an interview, he turns into this weird, socially awkward asshat.

Heath Slater should be IC champion, not this boring ass overpushed fucker
They'd have to put him on TV first.

:'(

I disagree. Roman and Seth both had some weaknesses' covered up by Ambrose, namely the promo talk which both were pretty meh at during the Shield.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wow that was one of the most awkward, embarrassingly-bad interviews I've seen in the 'E in a while. His response to the social media question was hilariously-awful.

OmegaX06

Anyone know how the bookies get their betting odds? I just looked at the betting lines and they are insane. There's a HUGE favorite to win the rumble and it makes no sense at all.

Nia Jax was coming along in NXT. She got moved up to the main roster too soon. Now she is just another body in the women's division.

Pikma

Banned
Anyone know how the bookies get their betting odds? I just looked at the betting lines and they are insane. There's a HUGE favorite to win the rumble and it makes no sense at all.
If you somehow ended up inside Vince's head one day, nothing would make sense either

ReiGun

I disagree. Roman and Seth both had some weaknesses' covered up by Ambrose, namely the promo talk which both were pretty meh at during the Shield.

If you look up "Greater than the sum of its parts," you see a picture of The Shield. None of them are as good apart as they were together.

Sanjuro

Is that Mister Bean?

He can still go.

bi0JzGl.gif

krae_man

People with inside info betting?

I would never bet though because there's always a last minute decision change and you can't make anything unless you bet on multiple matches.

styl3s

WWE should bring back World War III.

Raw ring, Smackdown Ring, NXT Ring.
What if.. now hear me out.. We put the rings in the shape of a triangle then put a quad cage on top of those rings and they all have fight their way to the top.

GunBR

Dean is the worst at ring, but he's the best on the mic

Specially as a face. Face Seth is almost bad as Roman, he really needs a heel turn after Mania when Balor is back and can be the second biggest face of RAW (after the Big Dog obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom