• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyK54

Finally have time to post.

I like that finish. Sets up the Roman/Strowman thing without the title (my preferred way).

Side note: lot of Roman fans in my section (mostly what seems like kids and women).

joker3782

Neo Member
Thats it I'm calling it. Sami is winning the rumble. That or whoever comes out number 13 (lethal lottery number), which I hope is Sami. Both matches have been pretty decent so far. Maybe it helps that I'm in a sports bar and the atmosphere is making things better.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So i think its pretty clear that Roman takes one of those 8 spots in the rumble now to eliminate Braun. So that sucks. But at least KO retained. Probably also means Cena is getting his big moment tonight.

Heroman

Banned
Thats it I'm calling it. Sami is winning the rumble. That or whoever comes out number 13 (lethal lottery number), which I hope is Sami. Both matches have been pretty decent so far. Maybe it helps that I'm in a sports bar and the atmosphere is making things better.
Don't work yourself.

TheFuzz

Why is everyone thinking Sami has a real chance? Am I missing something?

I won't be mad, love Sami, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom