• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

system11

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Roman has now lost back to back PPV matches and lost the US title. Could they *finally* be done trying to push Reigns?

Are the dark days finally over?

Don't be ridiculous, these are just more odds for him to overcome with his wide variety of punches and clotheslines.

Roman has now lost back to back PPV matches and lost the US title. Could they *finally* be done trying to push Reigns?

Are the dark days finally over?

If they weren't trying to push Reigns, Strowman wouldn't have gotten involved. This is to set up Reigns / Strowman at WM

Brinbe

Strowman is gonna get the pop of pops at Mania as the heel, can't wait.

lol at building up Braun just to give the rub to Roman. He really is the new Cena. Beating the monster heels as superman.

Toki767

What if they just do the Universal Champion vs WWE Champion at Mania?

If it's Owens vs Styles that would at least be their best shot at a 5 star main event.

I *FUCKING HATE* when wrestlers pull the monitors out of the table, it makes no god damned sense for them to do it. Have them pull off that cover thing, then the *announcers* should grab the monitors to save their equipment.

Why the fuck would they want to lessen the damage they do to their opponent, it's such a spit in the face of kayfabe.

I'm okay with that as an acceptable break from reality for the safety of the performers.

i like it

KCe5czr.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Casual friend watching:

"Who the heck is Bob Strong Man?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom