• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellik

I love the Rumble match and I don't even know why because it's an hour of kicking and punching and laying down at the bottom rope.

My hearts still pumping from AJ. It really sunk seeing AJ lose :(

It would bave been historic if he won clean.

My only wish now is that he gets his Mania match. Both him and Dean deserve more than some ladder match or fighting a spot stealer like Shane.

Majukun

Some of you people are out of your damned minds. Okada and Omega wrapped up a year long story and had some of the best in-ring psychology in wrestling history. AJ/Cena 2 was a nonstop spot fest capped off by about a dozen finishers kicked out of by each guy.

To each their own I guess.

while i don't know anything about the "year long history", what exactly was that amazing about that match pychology?
i mean it was good,but I don't really see it that superior to this match.,..both were the kind o match where 2 equally skilled competitors throw everything at ach other until one can go on no more.

2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery Entrants:

1. newdayrocks- Big Cass.
2. Brian_FETO
3. FlammableD
4. Serpentine
5. Tall4Life
6. PartTimeWarrior
7. Tom Nook
8. Biggest-Geek-Ever
9. BewareTheBatsie
10. Linkified
11. Browny
12. ANuclearError
13. sf2fanatic
14. Pikma
15. esmith08734
16. Angry Grimace
17. Ithil
18. deli2000
19. Caderfix
20. funkystudent
21. RBH
22. HazySaiyan
23. UberTag
24. Sir_Crocodile
25. Kaladin
26. Ryo Hazuki
27. Menome
28. OwensIsNow
29. korly
30. Zach

Overflow Picks:

8. Bronx-Man
13. joker3782
25. Lemmy Caution
29. Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
FILL TIME GOD DAMNIT
wwe-rumors-kevin-dunn-heat-backstage-triple-h-nxt-takeover-disrespect-monday-night-raw-wrestlemania-32-vince-mcmahon-670x503.jpg

PreFire

Jerry the King, love it

So Goldberg, Brock, Undertaker are in the rumble?

Hopefully Angle, Omega, Samoa Joe, RVD make an entrance lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom