• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

jy7x.jpg
WWE needs to hire Chad as lead creative.

McNei1y

I was worried Bray's debut match would be like that. It should have been a straight match. Inferno matches aren't good for anything but to see the flames shoot up after moves.

And the competitors pretend like they're scared of the flames for half of the match.

Not going to lie, I'm going to miss the stache.

Cool to see swayze's art get featured, why Bray Wyatt looks more menacing in that art then he got to look in the opening match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't know why people didn't like that match. This is obviously a long term storyline. They're not going to have the huge blowout match right away. Bray looked weak, but that's fine. His character is as a master manipulator, not a dominant wrestler. It's a fresh take on things. The Wyatts want Kane to join them. So, Kane had to look very dominant. I mean, why would they want a weak monster to join them?

For once, we're getting a long term storyline. Let it play out, folks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wyatt came across a bit sloppy in that match, probably not the best idea to make one of his earlier outings with this character work within the limitations of the match type as well as a very heated ring.
Basically i'm saying he looked kind of lame.

I knew this was going to happen when they announced a Ring of Fire match.

It's not a good match type to show off anyone's skills, and only really works with established guys who don't need to be put over. The heat and smoke just drains all your energy so you can't perform.

But anyways, Wyatt's gimmick is supposed to be that of a master manipulator (and I can say this having NOT watched NXT.) That's why the family is all guys bigger and more physically imposing than him. He's the stable leader than always has someone backing him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom