• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost as terrible as the RVD/Ambrose match.

It's like these guys are giving about 5% tonight.

I don't think it was down to a lack of effort as much as it was down to a shitty gimmick, shitty booking, and being a Kane match. Also Wyatt's finisher looks great on people smaller than him and shit on people that are bigger than him.

styl3s

That would have been a perfect time for the SHIELD to show up and "stop" the injustice of having it 3 on 1. But I guess we cant have nice things.
They should of cut the feed for that injustice of a match that was RVD/Ambrose.

It was like watching 2 gassed out drunken wrestlers who are 50 years passed their prime. Hardy put on a better show when he was drugged out in TNA.

lol I love hbk, 47 years old and still sticking it to vince, you know vince probably gets all pissy over his appearance and hbk is all "fuck you".

Just trying to get back into wrestling again after a decade absence since I've heard some good things lately, but that brief panel section almost made me turn this off. Jesus.

styl3s

I hope Yukes is gone after this game. 2K needs to do the right thing,
Why would they be gone? The games have fantastic sales numbers.

2K, like every other big publisher is about money. Although, i do think 2K will influence things like more realistic looking character models and not that shitty paint brush shit and a PC port.

Aiii

So not worth it
jy7x.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I was worried Bray's debut match would be like that. It should have been a straight match. Inferno matches aren't good for anything but to see the flames shoot up after moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom