• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the only reason Big E isn't in this match is because New Day are losing and they want New Day to have an out. Which would be that their best tandem (Kofi and Big E) weren't defending the titles.

Syder

Late Night Show hosts get no response from me in any capacity. Trash genre, trash people.

Get out of my wrasslin'

Big E to rescue this entire match.

UberTag

– PWInsider reports that IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada is backstage at Summerslam tonight. Okada appeared at ROH Death Before Dishonor PPV and and the following TV taping this weekend.

Okada was visiting with Shinsuke Nakamura. It’s the second year he’s been at SummerSlam.
Hopefully Nak is doing a solid sales pitch for Okada so he knows that his joke push he received from TNA was the exception and not the rule.

Dude's still young at 28 and is one of the unquestioned best talents in the industry and ripe with potential even with all of his New Japan accomplishments under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom