• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Crews is one of the few recent NXT graduates who still doesn't seem like he should have been moved up. In comparison to someone like Corbin, who at least seems like he could exist on the main roster whether I like him or not.
That's it. He still doesn't feel "ready." He has no character, no personality, no connection to the crowd, and doesn't seem to know how to build those things.

They need some kind of midcard title. A Miz, a Kalisto or a Apollo Crews are all not mainevent material(yet) but they still got something to do.

I wouldn't put Miz on the same level as Crews or Kalisto, but I agree. A Women's IC title or something of that nature is needed. Especially if they're serious about this whole Women's (R)Evolution thing.

Fitts

GAF, you're slipping. I had to google to see if Alexa Bliss was on this card. Seen her on a show a few weeks ago and I think I'm in love.

RBH

Why would you be in love with mediocrity?
giphy.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah, I've don't watch Brock and even think he doesn't care. He will stiff the shit of up people if they fuck up or try or sandbag. I think he cares how he looks.

his image is money. since he loves money above all else, he seems to HATE it when people don't work up to his level (unless there's a UFC fight coming up, ala Dean vs Brock which was shit because he had a bigger payday coming at UFC)

when he has nothing else coming up on his plate, he generally is full go in his performances and works his ass off

Menome

In order to promote peace and unity, I will not cause another Discord brand-split tonight. The place to go...is #shoot-city.

I lost my connection for it, can someone PM it to me please?

I'm in a weird spot with Miz vs Crews. Miz should lose as I don't really think he needs the IC title and isn't doing much to help it get over. That said, I just don't buy Crews as a champion.

I don't see them having Miz drop the title to Crews. But if they do, I hope it means that we are getting a Miz title push and him feuding against Ambrose.

ReiGun

I don't see them having Miz drop the title to Crews. But if they do, I hope it means that we are getting a Miz title push and him feuding against Ambrose.

The thing there is AJ is the next heel up to take a run at the title. So if Miz drops, he's either going to be fighting to get it back, or just doing MizTV segments while AJ fights Ambrose.

Down the line though, Miz should definitely be put in the SD main event picture. The problem is now who on SD does he drop the IC belt to that can help keep him over so he can move up and elevate the belt when they hold it?

Lothar

Banned
Will this be good tonight? I haven't watched the last few Raws because of Olympics and in the two Raws I did see, I had to turn them off because they were bad.

I've been meaning to cancel the network for a while now and keep forgetting.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
oh no I forgot to buy a MTN DEW® KICKSTART™

Podge293

Will this be good tonight? I haven't watched the last few Raws because of Olympics and in the two Raws I did see, I had to turn them off because they were bad.

I've been meaning to cancel the network for a while now and keep forgetting.

It has a bunch of potential. Like a lot of it. Orton looks fired up so he could put on a good show

AJ Cena 1 was good so 2 could also be as good if not better.

Rollins demon I'm hopeful for. Should be good.

Although I generally enjoy most these shows. Maybe I'm not the best to reply

Menome

Renee has the face of someone who can't believe what she's saying every time she mentions that it's a two-hour Pre-Show.

I like how this video package makes it seem like being on late night talk shows or hosting an awards show is some long term commitment.

Menome

For anyone keeping up with The Curse of Menome, the people I'm predicting wins for are:

Sami/Neville
American Alpha's Team
Cesaro
Heel Women's Team
The Miz
Roman Reigns
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Randy Orton

...fuck me, that's a lot of matches.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hey, The Club's start to life in the WWE has left a lot to be desired but don't think that Anderson & Gallows aren't capable of great things if given half a chance.

Oh I know, and I enjoy them. But I just love the New Day. :lol

Menome

Great, the network is buffering already on my connection. I can handle six hours, but not if it repeats the last five seconds every two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom