• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

broz0rs

Brock getting busted for PEDs must have been the greatest thing the wwe could have hoped for. Looks like he's going to be involved in a main storyline.

Feels very much like they were trying to pull a UFC by giving a finish that was kinda underwhelming. It can't always end hot. But it makes Lesnar look more like a monster.

Rellik

I loved every fucking minute of that, especially the finish. RKO going limp from one of the elbows was a great touch, and I respect him so much for always being willing to put his body on the line to tell a story. Just an unbelievable match. The thing you guys have to understand is that's what a real fight looks like.

I'm with you. I enjoyed that.

Shane would not have come out if that wasn't the way things were supposed to end. That was 100% a work, even the blood. They want another excuse to get Brock off TV for 6 months.

PPV as a whole was pretty good. Way too long and the ending was questionable, but enjoyable as a whole. I wonder who Brock is being built for. Maybe it's Roman again, but I don't know. If it were Goldberg, we would have seen him here.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I loved every fucking minute of that, especially the finish. RKO going limp from one of the elbows was a great touch, and I respect him so much for always being willing to put his body on the line to tell a story. Just an unbelievable match. The thing you guys have to understand is that's what a real fight looks like.

If I wanted that, I'd watch UFC.

dream

Have you guys never seen what happens when the tip of the elbow cuts down against someone's forehead? It's like basic muay thai.

yuraya

That ending and the Rusev/Reigns stuff right before was so bad. Why not put that type of stuff in the middle or beginning? Wtf.

Edzi

Styles/Cena and Balor/Rollins were fantastic, but that was one hell of a disappointing finish. They really need to just get rid of Lesnar.

Barrage

The PPV was good
..nothing was bad..it was just too long.

The WWE needs to.make tough decisions and start cutting people from the showtime that aren't important (and that includes guys liek Zayn and Cesaro of you have nothing for them).

The last Mania theu tried to include everyone in an actual match on was WM2000 and howd that go.

I love watch Bork murder people I enjoyed this

it also helps I didn't work myself into a shoot about Goldberg(I do not want to see him in 2016) or Joe or whoever.

Tagyhag

Don't say that. It gave us a legit amazing Styles vs. Cena match.
And if you were excited for anything else beforehand... well, you should know better by now.

Sure, but the PPV as a whole was bad.

Especially for a PPV that's supposed to be the 2nd biggest of the year.

What a weird ass ending. Like, that had to be a worked ending, but that was some legit blood squirting out of Orton's forehead.

Fucking weird man. Liked the rest of the show.

Have you guys never seen what happens when the tip of the elbow cuts down against someone's forehead? It's like basic muay thai.

Exactly. That's the easiest way you see guys busted open in the UFC. That was 100% intentional on Brock and Randy's part. You can tell Brock measured the elbow.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Best SS in a long, long time. Some really great matches and some refreshing endings to matches too. Show is way too long for its own good but I'm glad I tuned in.

Hex

Banned
Okay I actually wish it ended with Goldberg, that's how bad that was

Goldberg just had knee surgery weeks ago, he is shelved for at least another four-five months.
People need to stop working themselves with stupid assed expectations.
Except for Brock shitting the card up as usual, it was a great night

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Feels very much like they were trying to pull a UFC by giving a finish that was kinda underwhelming. It can't always end hot. But it makes Lesnar look more like a monster.
Except that's why they bother to fake wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom