• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
1471832832905.png

dream

I loved every fucking minute of that, especially the finish. RKO going limp from one of the elbows was a great touch, and I respect him so much for always being willing to put his body on the line to tell a story. Just an unbelievable match. The thing you guys have to understand is that's what a real fight looks like.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wow, what a shitty PPV. I'm so glad I watched Takeover last night and got something glorious from that, at least.

AJ and Cena was match of the year. Charlotte/sasha was good. The rest was mehhhh. I actually really liked the brock murder to end the show though.

Fitts

Well that was kinda fun. Brock is a cheating shitbag, but Orton's just such a lame character. Surprised they would let him get punked out like that.

njean777

I don't even know what to say. Randy didn't deserve that shit and I agree with him not selling that shit. Randy didn't leave and say fuck you, but the one who did gets all the glory? Shit is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom