• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if people are sarcastically happy with that or actually happy...

I'm happy with that. Maryse doing the smart thing and creating deception for Sami. Miz capitalizes on it like the heel that he is.

I don't think Sami expected that because "logically" you hear the bell ring when you have a submission on, you would believe you won also.

Yeah, she looked alright, didnt get to be as much center of attention as Becky, but was definitely doing the stuff she should and played her part.

Yep. Which is good after they had her job to Naomi for no fucking reason a few PPVs back.

Miz finish was great. He's like one of the only heels trying to actually be a heel.

ReiGun

Miz is a heel. He won like a heel. I'm not seeing the problem.

Besides, Sami is almost certainly going to Smackdown now. Stephanie will fire him tomorrow.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
The whole team is eliminated if one of them gets pinned right? Enzo eating again tonight then.

This match is going to be obnoxious. So many people. Can't it just be a battle royale to get over with.

Are both members of a team eliminated if one gets pinned or just the one?

Sanjuro

cIlnpWL.jpg
cIlnpWL.jpg

Heroman

Banned

Besides, Sami is almost certainly going to Smackdown now. Stephanie will fire him tomorrow.
Because it doesn't make any sense,why would the ref continue the match like nothing happened, it makes wrestling look fake as fuck .

sora87

I mean I'm all for heels doing heel things but it does get boring after awhile, would be fun to see some "I'm just that good that i beat people legit" heels.
I did think that was pretty smart of Maryse though.

Pikma

Banned
My connection decided to die while my most anticipated match was on but fuuuuuuuck yeeees happy to hear Miz retained

Miz's whole gimmick is that he's a shit wrestler who still wins. Him cheating all the time is fine unlike guys like Owen's who was framed as a legit threat to Cena when he was brought up.

ReiGun

Because it doesn't make any sense,why would the ref continue the match like nothing happened, it makes wrestling look fake as fuck .
That's fair.

I mean I'm all for heels doing heel things but it does get boring after awhile, would be fun to see some "I'm just that good that i beat people legit" heels.
I did think that was pretty smart of Maryse though.

If it were like AJ or Bray Wyatt, I'd agree. Guys like that shouldn't need to cheat. But in the Miz's case, that fits his character to a T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom