• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilo

I missed half of this pay per view because I was playing with toys with my 1 year old daughter...I feel like I got the better end of that arrangement. This is pretty bad.

Dthomp

This whole thing feels like WWE lashing out at people for liking Smackdown more.

Yup, which makes 0 sense. You ARE both shows..enjoy that at least one show is heavily liked and written better even for having on paper the far worse roster of talent. They need to get over the whole Raw is the A show bullshit and just give the fans a great product across the board. This PPV has been a joke tonight, but I guess the jokes on all of us morons who keep watching knowing Vince doesn't give a shit about what we enjoy

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't even care about this match. What are the chances that Goldberg/Brock doesn't end in pure fuckery? You have a part timer vs someone who hasn't wrestled in 12 years.

DiZ8mbD.png

This whole thing feels like WWE lashing out at people for liking Smackdown more.

Imagine if Vince changed all the booking to make Smackdown lose all the matches after they got cheered on Raw last Monday.

Lol Bray sporting some blue...

Eater of Words ha ha ha JBL.

Heroman

Banned
Yup, which makes 0 sense. You ARE both shows..enjoy that at least one show is heavily liked and written better even for having on paper the far worse roster of talent. They need to get over the whole Raw is the A show bullshit and just give the fans a great product across the board. This PPV has been a joke tonight, but I guess the jokes on all of us morons who keep watching knowing Vince doesn't give a shit about what we enjoy
The problem is that raw is actually the A show , so they have to make it look strong as fuck..

Takeover last night had zero screwy finishes, unless you count Joe vs. Nakamura in which case they had one.

Such a stark contrast to tonight where it seems like every agent is trying to one up each other with who can come up with the dumbest match layouts.

*meanwhile backstage just a few minutes ago*

"so we're settled on the current plan, Orton turns on Bray because it was all a ruse, Owens turns on Jericho when he reads the list midmatch and sees his name on it,Seth turns on Roman during a Shield reunion, Styles attacks Ambrose and Ellsworth makes a mistake causing Undertaker to come out only to turn on Smackdown by tombstoning Shane and aligns with Stephanie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom