• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

HWnKfBA.gif

I'll take it. I'll take it. Please, Vince, I'll take it.

He looks like John Belushi. Maybe give him a Blues Brothers gimmick.

Gurrry

LOL at that finish. WWE reinforcing that none of this matters, and nothing is worth an emotional investment.

This is the biggest problem for me lately. There havent been many matches I can get emotionally invested in because each loss is always a screwy finish or predictable.

Im not even sure what the last match I was invested in was. Maybe Seth vs Finn?

I just want things to make sense, is that to hard to ask?

The Corbin shit made sense? They addressed that he has no respect for Bryan on Talking Smack and he had beef with Calisto. From a cannon perspective it's the thing that made the most sense this evening.

He looks like John Belushi. Maybe give him a Blues Brothers gimmick.

Damnit Sanjuro, I was starting to like you after the shirt ripper post.

Takeover last night had zero screwy finishes, unless you count Joe vs. Nakamura in which case they had one.

Such a stark contrast to tonight where it seems like every agent is trying to one up each other with who can come up with the dumbest match layouts.

Takeover last night had zero screwy finishes, unless you count Joe vs. Nakamura in which case they had one.

Such a stark contrast to tonight where it seems like every agent is trying to one up each other with who can come up with the dumbest match layouts.

I hated the Nak/Joe finish but it's 5 stars compared to this shit.

No way. Preshow was already getting Goldberg chants. Theyre gonna root for him. I bet its a 60/40 split in favor of him.

Oh that's good to hear. No reason to shit on goldberg and be dumb

If Goldberg loses clean, it will be his first time ever. Lesnar should be brought down a peg with his current booking, but if Roman is still penciled in to beat Lesnar, what's going to become of Goldie after tonight?

Bronx-Man

Banned

Takeover always tells the logical stories, even if everyone can see the ending coming from a mile away. Vince has a need to have everything be a clusterfuck so everyone can be shocked or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom