• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

Results so far:
Preshow
Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari vs. Noam Dar, TJ Perkins and Rich Swann

Luke Harper vs. Kane

Main Show
Team RAW (Bayley, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, RAW Women's Champion Charlotte)
vs. Team SmackDown (Natalya, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch)

Sami Zayn vs. The Miz

Team RAW (The New Day, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows, Sheamus & Cesaro, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater, Rhyno, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, American Alpha, The Usos)

Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto; Thanks Corbin.....

Menome

Curse of Menome victims so far:

Sami Zayn
Smackdown Tag-Teams
Kalisto

A reminder: Have predicted victories for RAW Men and Goldberg.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok that fucking little pests line was pretty good lol

Not the ending I wanted but it does continue the Baron vs Kalisto feud, I guess.

Smackdown would've booked the CW division better but they hardly have time for another else on their roster.

I'd be fine with it if it resulted in Kalisto winning by DQ but this was just nonsense.

The division is filmed after Smackdown why have the division on Raw?

Xion385

Joe coming.

HWnKfBA.gif

I'll take it. I'll take it. Please, Vince, I'll take it.

RBH

Had a feeling this would happen once I remembered how Kalisto took Corbin out of the Survivor Series match during their match on SmackDown a few weeks ago.

LOL at that finish. WWE reinforcing that none of this matters, and nothing is worth an emotional investment.

Should have told Kendrick to go back to Hoodslam while he was at it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom