• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikos

So I'm watching wrestling for the first time in about 15 years. I was obsessed until I was about 17.

I feel like these new guys don't have as much personality as wrestlers did back in the day. They all seem a bit generic. The show also seems to lack spirit overall.

Still, I can't get myself to turn it off. It's already been three hours. I may be getting sucked back in. :eek:

EDIT: Couldn't believe that was Shane when I saw him. I thought "Damn, he got older." Then I realized I got just as much older.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro, those poor pizza boxes :(

Rest in pizza.

QxQkZhS.jpg

So I'm watching wrestling for the first time in about 15 years. I was obsessed until I was about 17.

I feel like these new guys don't have as much personality as wrestlers did back in the day. They all seem a bit generic. The show also seems to lack spirit overall.

Still, I can't get myself to turn it off. It's already been three hours. I may be getting sucked back in. :eek:

EDIT: Couldn't believe that was Shane when I saw him. I thought "Damn, he got older." Then I realized I got just as much older.

That's how it starts. Turn it off while you still can.

Rellik

Must be weird tuning in all these years later and still seeing Jericho still around and Shane doing the same elbow spot.

Fox318

What is Styles doing?

He needs to push off his leg to get pressure for that calf crusher.

Doesn't he know the art of shoot?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So Dean is coming out to cost AJ his elimination right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom