• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
TEN!

Entrance%2B4.gif

I want to keep the dream alive that Dillinger can get over on the main roster but I know he's only this over because it's Toronoto crowd and they're all the smarkiest of smarks.

Can't wait for the era of chunky hoss Kane, should carry him through this company for another decade.

Kane

IN 2016

explain nocturnowl

Well see these new millennial wrasslers have no character, thus Kane is capable of coasting on his Attitude era developments and still coming across more interesting.
Like who is Luke Harper anyway? why does he apparently live in a swamp? why is he bros with Bray? we knew more about Kane before he even made his debut.

Anth0ny

Omg there was just a huge Goldberg chant for no reason.

Have a feeling he's gonna be super over tonight. No bizarro world bullshit from this crowd.

Carnby

Against my better judgment, I'm watching the show.

And I'm reminded how sterile and fucking terrible this show is.

Xion385

I'm so conflicted, man. I want a strap on Zayn, but I don't want the IC title going to Raw, and Smackdown not having a secondary title. :(

Austin and Goldberg holding hands is strange it's like A black hole Should form or Something. My head still can't deal with the view.

I am not excited for Brock Vs Goldberg 2. Brock's gimmick is just doing one move and Goldberg is getting old and hasn't wrestled since Wrestlemania 20 and will probably be worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom