• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So the plan was to end at 10:30 all along, to get us thinking we were gonna get a 20-minute-ish match. Brilliant.

Karsha

What if he was injured? I doubt they hyped this so much for 3 moves :/ Still an incredible moment, I loved it. Hopeful it was not Goldberg's last match...

Ithil

I guess this is karma for Goldberg's streak ending in such a shitty fashion, he now ends another's streak in ridiculous fashion.

Heroman

Banned
Goldberg is a unstoppable force man. Not even the BEAST can stand to Goldberg. He destroys people. In WCW he was even more dominant, ripping steel cages apart and doors off hinges.

lol this is my favorite kind of WWE.
But Goldberg is 50 years old and a part timer. There is literally no reason for h to win

Eanan

My guess is Lesnar failed wwe wellness and they're pissed with him. i don't remember the last time WWE finished a PPV 30 odd minutes ahead of schedule.

Sting at home watching Vince put over Goldberg like

sYvuXla.gif

Dthomp

Any chance there were changes made due to Shane almost dying out there the match before? Cause ending a half hour early after 2 moves seems like a fucked up way to end a PPV.

bbd23

that was random but I dont even care

and this honestly does nothing to brocks character. if he comes back all he has to do is squash a few cruiserweights and look mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom