• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmella has picked up a few wins over Nikki during the feud. Not too upset she lost. Hopefully she moves on to another good feud as Nikki moves on to Natalya.

RBH

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.grid-4x2.jpg

Well Nikki went over for nothing.

Lol they off screen turn Nattie heel.and then cut to her helping a fan pick a wedding ring like some loving babyface...

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
HAHAHAHA what the fuck are they doing cutting to this now???? The creatives behind this event have completely lost it.

Ithil

Is this show going to be like 2 hours long? Both the first two matches were short as hell and it's not a big card.

I know a lot of folks here hate Ziggler (I like him a bunch), but I think we're gonna get a good match here, and I think Miz is going to win.

Podge293

By then constantly saying this is the last match between em just confirm miz is winning cuz of the champions rematch clause?

Gurrry

"This is the last time they will go head to head"

Alright, everyone hear that? So we should never see another Miz vs Ziggler match again.

Until this Tuesday on Smackdown, and the next 2-3 PPV's.

Miz/Maryse are too good a combo to be in the mid-card. But, I don't want Dolph to win the belt. I don't know what I want from this match or following it.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
What an awesome vide package. But honestly, this makes me want to go back and watcch these guys and instead of this. Especially the Macho Man.

Podge293

Ha sky sports are doing a live commentary thing for TLC.

On nikkis win

Sky sports said:
BELLA v CARMELLA
Bella sprays Carmella all over with a fire extinguisher – I feel like I am watching an episode of Fireman Sam, a programme I adored as a child! The Rack Attack 2.0 earns Bella the win. John Cena will be pleased, wherever he is tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom