• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whats the point of this whole thing for months if Bryan isn't going to wrestle again?

Raw64life

As good as this angle has been overall it's just very hard for me to get excited about Miz vs. Ziggler for the billionth time.

Miz is going to win because this is the only way Vince can bring down Daniel Bryan on camera without himself looking like the bully.

They HAVE to be doing a match at Mania with Bryan. I'd suspect it'll just be 15 seconds long with Miz jobbing out to a running knee after kissing Maryse. WM 28 homage, daddeh!

I still think this is leading to a Bryan hand-picked surrogate beating Miz. Might be Joe given that he'll probably be out of NXT in the next month and they can transition to that if Miz beats Ziggler tonight and it's the end of those two.

Unless he's cleared 100% no way they'd risk it with the ongoing court case against them.

And my god maryse is unreal
Bryan's issue was how high risk he was. I don't think he's made of paper, he can run forward to hit someone with his knee. Even guys like Foley who aren't cleared to wrestle occasionally bump out their finishers.

ReiGun

I still think this is leading to a Bryan hand-picked surrogate beating Miz. Might be Joe given that he'll probably be out of NXT in the next month and they can transition to that if Miz beats Ziggler tonight and it's the end of those two.

It'll probably be Tye Dillenger over Joe. If Joe ends up on Smackdown, he's going straight to the main event scene.

Cy4GTMdUAAAE-e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom