• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

Ellsworth is turning heel and costing dean the title.

Pull him down or something when he's about to grab it

He needs to accidentally cost Dean the title, and then Dean beats the ever loving SHIT out of him. I'm talking chairs, broken announce table, and blood packets.

dean-ambrose-monitor-wwe.gif

IT REALLY IS GONNA HAPPEN.
This reminded me that I'm pissed they haven't had one of those screens on a ringpost explode yet.

IS TONIGHT THE NIGHT?!

Lmao at that Orton fakeout entrance.

JBL selling Orton with the Wyatts is pretty cool. STan Hansen references are always appreciated

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why the fuck are there 4 commentators

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBL talking over the 10 seconds the Spanish announce team gets on the regular commentary

Titantron video for Slater and Rhyno literally just repeats I need this job/I have kids lol.

Slater experiment is done I think. No reaction :*(

ShadyK54

Hope Bray & Randy win this.

Semi related, but I will never not get mad when JBL opens his mouth during Bray's entrance.

Tagyhag

Titantron video for Slater and Rhyno literally just repeats I need this job/I have kids lol.

Slater experiment is done I think. No reaction :*(

It'll be interesting to see what they do with him post belts.

He needs to go for the midcard pronto, if they latch Hawkins with him he's done.

I hope they continue using Heath. I don't mind them losing the belts but I'd like if they kept the tag-team around and had him and Rhyno still semi-involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom