• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL SSF2THDR Tournament

n3ss

aka acr0nym
jibblypop said:
n3ss - 2
jibblypop - 0

great games ness! you are truly and excellent player! now that you are on my friends list I'm gonna be bugging you for strategies! :D

GG's!

Yeah I'll be on tomorrow, throw any time around, I'll be around anytime after 5pm est.

n3ss you bastard, have a good time at the SF4 launch.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
negitoro7 said:
Timedog, when do you wanna play?

I'm free to game during the weeknights usually after 6:00pm PST until 11:00pm (excluding wed and fri this week).

tonight from 9-11pm would be good for me.

Grifter

jam86 said:
Yeah I'll be on tomorrow, throw any time around, I'll be around anytime after 5pm est.

n3ss you bastard, have a good time at the SF4 launch.

How's 11? Wife has the TV til then.

aerofx

UC1 said:
Yeah that's fine. There's gonna be frame skipping and stuff, but it's an online tourney anyway (not too serious).

I'm in cali and I played against adversity. lag was perfect. :D

freshone, when we gonna do dis mayne?

CPS2

Hrm yeah I was hoping it'd get wrapped up before SF4 hits =/

edit: I'll put a time limit on it. After February it's all over baby! Please try to finish all matches before then.

negitoro7

Timedog said:
tonight from 9-11pm would be good for me.
Damnit, sorry man, I was busy last night as well.

I'm going to have to forfeit, I'll be too busy in the next while with work and a youth team I coach.

Sorry all.

Timedog defeats negitoro7 by forfeit

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
theres a space between chickeny and dinner. I tried adding saqs but his friends list was full. i'm good for tonight at 830ish.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
dammit. Saqs defeats timedog 2-1.

I need to get better at fighting characters that weren't in hyper fighting. And Vega. :(

CPS2

Just a reminder that there's 11 days to go, please try to get all the remaining matches done asap. Thanks to everyone who stuck with it, if you want we could run a smaller tourney for this and/or SFIV in March. I might cap it off at 16 players though.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
damn, i want to play some of you guys that are now on my friends list more, but ya'll have moved on to SF4. Especially n3ss, since I'm very susceptible to ticks AND I suck against Blanka.

Top Bottom