• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

daw840

I'm in and...

ph33nix said:
never mind

I kind of do want to be in the league. Dolphins would be my preference but Peter seems to have taken them and I don't mind deferring for him. I would take the Chiefs otherwise

HAHA! Fuck off!

CB3 said:
WE WILL HAVE A LEAGUE ON TIME!

he was invited to play but said we advanced too slowly and he didn't want to waste his time with this turtle league.

he is going to be the commish of his own league and run it HIS way. god speed mrbob!

truth be told i would give the fins to pheeniks over peter just from the fact that pheeniks has been a very dependable player in ncaa and madden. i want to get everyone interested on the list to see what we have. team selection things will come into focus come late august!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he was invited to play but said we advanced too slowly and he didn't want to waste his time with this turtle league.

he is going to be the commish of his own league and run it HIS way. god speed mrbob!
I'm tired as shit, but please tell me you are joking :jnc

Rorschach said:
STOP TEMPTING ME!

Wait, does that mean he's in NCAA?

he is in NCAA. but, as has been proven in the past in ncaa, if there are excessive delays i will advance on people.

join us rors! gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us one of us!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Rors certainly posts alot for someone who doesnt wanna join us
I like Madden GAF. I only check these threads and the NFL thread regularly. It's not the game: it's the posters.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
he is in NCAA. but, as has been proven in the past in ncaa, if there are excessive delays i will advance on people.

join us rors! gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us one of us!
The thing is, I might not be available (because of the innerwebs situation) by the time NCAA is out, but I will certainly be set up by the time Madden launches. Such cruel fate. :(

NCAA demo out in a week!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I like Madden GAF. I only check these threads and the NFL thread regularly. It's not the game: it's the posters.
Really?!

jRimm.jpg

AirBrian

CB3 said:
WE WILL HAVE A LEAGUE ON TIME!
The stars aligned for me to take the Bears, but I won't be able to meet the time commitment until after next May. I'll be back for Madden '13 though!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
You're right. I won a Madden ship my first year and that's good enough for me.

Straight cheese time now!

Thats a very DCX sounding argument

Smokey

CB3 said:
Thats a very DCX sounding argument

DCX wishes he had my sports GAF resume

And it's true. I loved the first couple of seasons. Yall wanted a brotha kicked out, FMT sending death threats my way,
Rors abusing TE hitch pattern
, bluemax running at the mouth before I had to pop him in his lip.

Good times. Nowadays yall are soft :)

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
DCX wishes he had my sports GAF resume

And it's true. I loved the first couple of seasons. Yall wanted a brotha kicked out, FMT sending death threats my way,
Rors abusing TE hitch pattern
, bluemax running at the mouth before I had to pop him in his lip.

Good times. Nowadays yall are soft :)
The Natural is coming for you...tick tock

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
The Natural is coming for you...tick tock

DCX

The...the who?

I keep thinking of Gus Johnson saying "The natural, ANDRE JOHNSON" when reading that

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what has NBA 2k improved on with their online leagues? i mean, it's the same basic setup they have had for the last 7 or 8 years. wasn't there online leagues feature in the xbox version? it still hasn't changed. no drafts or continuous leagues. just because they fixed the horrible bugs from nba 2k10 doesn't count as an "improvement" in the sense that they didn't add anything.

When a member from here aka Sable can create a script that should be autofuckingmatically included in Madden, that's a sad story. Also the drafts from Madden isn't something to brag about with game breaking rookies etc. Neither one of them has changed much really. Yes Madden has online franchise but shits been there for a couple of editions now with zero improvements. These two games are really what makes the leagues on GAF (smh @ The Show). Coincidentally they also have no competition in their genre which is a big reason for them not doing as much as they could.

:(

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:
If only the ignore poster feature hid when other users quoted them as well. Alas.

The ignore feature is for ladies.

FMT, has there been enough interest in NCAA for a third league? I'm probably going to pick up the game, as long as Abner doesn't absolutely despise it.

CB3

Smokey said:
Like I said, popped in the mouth.

Who won the last NCAA season anyway, DCX?

Ohio state was 1-AA by the time the last NCAA season came around

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Like I said, popped in the mouth.

Who won the last NCAA season anyway, DCX?
Who knows. All i remember is winning season one and no defensive recruits wanting to sign with me. Season three i think i had like 6-7 4-5 star RBS sign when i needed a CB and LBs. By season 4-5 i had 60s as my starting LBs..it was shameful. Oh well.

Still got my chip.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
McNei1y said:
I guess I'm going to have to bring my A game against the NFC North, eh?

I was already throwing enough picks with Romo, who knows what hell I would unleash on myself with Cutler...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
Who knows. All i remember is winning season one and no defensive recruits wanting to sign with me. Season three i think i had like 6-7 4-5 star RBS sign when i needed a CB and LBs. By season 4-5 i had 60s as my starting LBs..it was shameful. Oh well.

Still got my chip.

DCX

You should have loaded up on JUCO LB's, like I started doing once my 99 rated backups graduated. I had constant quality at LB until the end. Sure, they had no Awareness, but they had everything else you'd want!

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
You should have loaded up on JUCO LB's, like I started doing once my 99 rated backups graduated. I had constant quality at LB until the end. Sure, they had no Awareness, but they had everything else you'd want!
Yea, i didn't reruit well at all..i will make it a major focus in 12.

DCX

Mrbob

CB don't make me troll face you and force me to return!

Although you don't have to worry about it as I don't have time for more than one league right now and I'm going to give NCAA a whirl!

CB3

Mrbob said:
Although you don't have to worry about it as I don't have time for more than one league right now and I'm going to give NCAA a whirl!

let me translate this for you

"Im playing no more than 2 seasons in NCAA before quitting"

Just giving you a heads up FMT. Dont say i didnt warn you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
uh7Zj.jpg

I don't care about the other things but he DEFINITELY is not oblivious to pressure. It's the reason he throws the bad passes. He also took only 16 sacks last season.

Rorschach

For some reason, all I can think about at the moment is Eli's helmet flying through the air in that Jets pre-season game.

Wellington said:
I flipped a coin when entering the community section. It was either this or pony GAF. I'm glad it landed heads. coz horsies hav tailz u c

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
http://i.imgur.com/uh7Zj.jpg[IMG]

I don't care about the other things but he DEFINITELY is not oblivious to pressure. It's the reason he throws the bad passes. He also took only 16 sacks last season.[/QUOTE]

I think it's just a nice way of saying he closes his eyes under pressure.

Marleyman said:
What teams are still available?

technically the cardinals but nothing in the original post is set in stone. i'm just gathering the list of everyone who is interested. definitely encouraged by the interest because i thought we'd have a problem even approaching 32 interested people before the game was out.

i'll put you down as the cards at this point! since you've never played in one of our leagues, you should know this is a sim league. we have 4th down rules, not running up the score rules, and just overall playing as close to a real team would.

Marleyman

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
technically the cardinals but nothing in the original post is set in stone. i'm just gathering the list of everyone who is interested. definitely encouraged by the interest because i thought we'd have a problem even approaching 32 interested people before the game was out.

i'll put you down as the cards at this point! since you've never played in one of our leagues, you should know this is a sim league. we have 4th down rules, not running up the score rules, and just overall playing as close to a real team would.

Sounds like a league I will enjoy! While I am a diehard Steelers fan(live in Pittsburgh) I guess I can run with the Cardinals. I just need to trade for a QB..haha.

LiveWire

Marleyman said:
Sounds like a league I will enjoy! While I am a diehard Steelers fan(live in Pittsburgh) I guess I can run with the Cardinals. I just need to trade for a QB..haha.

Donovan McNabb for your 2012 1st round pick.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:

If its a sim league though we aren't allowed to play right? Real sim means we won't have football!

Striker

Marleyman said:
Jake Delhomme

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
knowing DCX he would give up ryan and roddy white for a 1st, 2nd 2011 and 2012 and Fitz round pick

Live is already interested. Offered me Orakpo and the right to name the stadium.

DCX

Top Bottom