• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

Rorschach

Remember that you can't actually trade picks unless you know the other guy is gonna be there at the draft. Just a reminder! :(

Wellington said:
Of course it would but did you also think about Jacobs running into him during that play?
Nope, just the helmet. ...and maybe some blood.

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Live is already interested. Offered me Orakpo and the right to name the stadium.

DCX

350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
good, get rid of all these motherfuckers who are just cashing a paycheck and get some fresh meat in there!

Sources close to Madden-GAF tell this reporter that David Ortiz has been given an offer to rejoin Madden 13, with the promise of making the players "sexy".

Rorschach

SRidge52 said:
Bah, wish I could join this. :(

Go whoever is using the Ravens!
Why can't you join? Btw- that list isn't updated. The guy that had the Ravens backed out because it was a 360 league and he doesn't have one.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
drats. i guess i'll give the ravens to you then rors
I would go an entire season without giving up a TD. *looks at schedule* Yep, the whole season. They get the NFC West lololol

BigAT

@pastapadre Bryan Wiedey
With the changes Roy Harvey (formerly of NCAA FB) takes over Madden and Dale Jackson (formerly of EA MMA) takes over NBA. NCAA still to fill
Good news for Madden?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
by the way. ive been thinking for this season we should try to migrate a little to LiveProfile rather than AIM/looking here for your opponent. It works across Android/Blackberry/iPhone, and it would be much easier to organize games and advancing and possible trades ect.

No more spamming the topic with posts or asking luke to sext FMT about why the week has not been advanced yet! (The answer to that question would be Random X hipster Concert, anyway)

CB3 said:
by the way. ive been thinking for this season we should try to migrate a little to LiveProfile rather than AIM/looking here for your opponent. It works across Android/Blackberry/iPhone, and it would be much easier to organize games and advancing and possible trades ect.

No more spamming the topic with posts or asking luke to sext FMT about why the week has not been advanced yet! (The answer to that question would be Random X hipster Concert, anyway)

motherfucker the deftones aren't hippster!

and is liveprofile an app you can dl?

CB3

daw840 said:
Sounds like a better idea, smartphones might revolutionize the Madden league!!
yeah. The Forum and AIM is fine when your at home. But this would be a easier/quicker option when your away from home

daw840

CB3 said:
yeah. The Forum and AIM is fine when your at home. But this would be a easier/quicker option when your away from home

Is it any better or worse than the AIM app for a smartphone?

CB3

daw840 said:
Is it any better or worse than the AIM app for a smartphone?
the functionality is close to the same. but it seems to be a bit more stable. and the UI is a bit better. doesnt use as much battery as mobile AIM

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i signed up for liveprofile. display name is frenchmovietheme. add me so i can try it out!

You need to add people by PIN, phone number, or Email. Display name wont work because it allows you to have any display name. which means multiple duplicates out there with the same name as yours

Mine is: LPKUJHFU

CB3

While we're on the topic of App's. Wordsmith for 4 player Scrabble. Who wants to be beat!

Top Bottom