• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
what did you do to fix the problem?

or did 2k decide to suddenly stop being an asshole
2K never stops being an asshole, you have to have lite haxor skillz to make the game work properly..the last two leagues i had to ave the day.

DCX Community Member of the Year Award.

DCX

daw840

CB, you ready for another 1 point ass whoopin?

I just figured out that this whole season, I am 1-2 against you with a combined point spread of -3.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
its ok if madden fails. NCAA is there to pick up the scraps.

Elite 12 needs to blow the roof off so 2k will stop putting out the same game every year

Smokey

that's like saying pheeniks needs to get out of the 1st round and stop giving free passes to members into the 2nd round. we've done 2k leagues for years...that ain't happenin

CB3

they should have released Elite 11 on the Marketplace for like 10 bucks. All of you would have bought it

ecnal

2rmms04.jpg

DCX

DCX
smh, you guys wtf?? I have played 5 games against Phee and the most any other series is 1-1?? Come on bros, stretch run, lets get these series done!

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
smh, you guys wtf?? I have played 5 games against Phee and the most any other series is 1-1?? Come on bros, stretch run, lets get these series done!

DCX

need a deadline

Baby Milo said:
im here

ill be on xbox live just send me a message if you can play

tomorrow real talk rox game is on now :l

i played a terrible game 5. i think i turned it over more than konex could. i don't think i'll ever be able to have a under 10 TO game lol

it just pisses me off when i see absolutely nobody under the basket, and i see dwight running there---so here i am thinking "oh lets make a pass so he can catch and finish because NOBODY IS THERE" but no---he has to run PAST the basket and to the corner 3 pt line where people already are. WTF????????

ecnal

don't worry, you'll have enough time in the second round to iron out your turnover issues.

oh, wait. nevermind.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
i played a terrible game 5. i think i turned it over more than konex could. i don't think i'll ever be able to have a under 10 TO game lol

it just pisses me off when i see absolutely nobody under the basket, and i see dwight running there---so here i am thinking "oh lets make a pass so he can catch and finish because NOBODY IS THERE" but no---he has to run PAST the basket and to the corner 3 pt line where people already are. WTF????????
You must have unintentionally done one of those advanced lead passes. You can lead a streaker towards the three point line on a fast break instead of the bucket. It's a command. I have done that at times with some of my big men.

DCX

DCX said:
You must have unintentionally done one of those advanced lead passes. You can lead a streaker towards the three point line on a fast break instead of the bucket. It's a command. I have done that at times with some of my big men.

DCX

Yeah with left stick right? Maybe I did, I honestly can't remember. But I do know how to lead pass and after the 2nd time I made sure. Don't know. But maybe I should stop trying to pass while I or my teammates are on the run because it never goes the way I imagine it to.

and fuck you ecnal lol
also, CB got Jam. that's in addition to me, dcx, and ecnal right?

daw840

Seriously CB? You can't tell me that your going to play fucking Lego Batman for 15 minutes before we start while I wait in the lobby? It took me literally like 3 minutes to finish that fight and now you make me sit here in the lobby while you play that pile of shit game? Ridiculous.

daw840

I'm out. You win CB. Not going to continue with this frustrating bullshit game anymore. I don't have the time nor the patience to do it. Have fun. Game was fun for a while, but this fantasy league is just stupid. I personally thought it would level the playing field but it really doesn't. It just makes the good players better and the bad players worse somehow. I am obviously on the bad end of that. Very glad I sat and waited for 20 minutes in the lobby for you.

CB3

daw840 said:
I'm out. You win CB. Not going to continue with this frustrating bullshit game anymore. I don't have the time nor the patience to do it. Have fun. Game was fun for a while, but this fantasy league is just stupid. I personally thought it would level the playing field but it really doesn't. It just makes the good players better and the bad players worse somehow. I am obviously on the bad end of that. Very glad I sat and waited for 20 minutes in the lobby for you.

the 15 minutes you waited just equals the amount of times you pause the game after something happens you dont like. which is basically every other play.

and the only reason you hung with me for those first games was because of your fantasy team. you skated on the fact that Wade and Nash could bail you out at any time

Feel free to join the 2k12 league. as long as you come back a bit less salty

Top Bottom