• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

Smokey

DCX said:
dickface, you even posted earlier today " ohhhh shiiit jdhsifhwfljkndlchv 5th pick, notice dhawioh mayn, jdhcfheauf "

Nope, i wouldn't change it. We figured it out, 80% of the league was set to make it. We pressed on.

Leadership.

DCX

Now somebody show some money in this bitch
And I got my B’s with me like some honey in this bitch, ya dig?
I got my gun in my boo purse
And I don’t bust back, because I shoot first

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Now somebody show some money in this bitch
And I got my B’s with me like some honey in this bitch, ya dig?
I got my gun in my boo purse
And I don’t bust back, because I shoot first
Fuck, get Facebook outta my GAF fool..

DCX

daw840

Im001591.jpg

Baby Milo

Ferny73 said:
Good ass whooping Milo lol

Got a feel for my players when it was already too late.

yeah gg

you need to get rose and pierce more midrange shots. rose is pretty much unstoppable around there.

Smokey

the legend that is 2k michael redd has returned

some laughed at the selection, i smiled

gg vestal and hey low deuce

is trading allowed in this league? or not cuz it says trading on...then it says no trading on the first page of this thread. and for my sake..please let me be able to trade some of my players

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
is trading allowed in this league? or not cuz it says trading on...then it says no trading on the first page of this thread. and for my sake..please let me be able to trade some of my players

:lol

good game cb3

made you earn the win, but was a fun game.

DCX

DCX
@ Denver Nuggets
Los Angeles Lakers
@ Toronto Raptors
Golden State Warriors

Knicks are home all day.

DCX

Ferny

Baby Milo said:
yeah gg

you need to get rose and pierce more midrange shots. rose is pretty much unstoppable around there.
Yeah I was getting used to his shot closer to the second half. Pierce's shot is just weird I def gotta get used to his release.

Smokey

Ferny73 said:
Yeah I was getting used to his shot closer to the second half. Pierce's shot is just weird I def gotta get used to his release.
Sounds like you might need to trade, I can help you with that.

daw840

If anyone is around like right now, let's get a game in. Scrim or league I don't care. I want to run one with my superstar team

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
Rondo is silencing all his critics
Eh, I had 27 turnovers..to your 17..even if I score on half those possessions ( which I shot 50% from the field ) it would have been a 2 point game.

Rondo was netting all types of jumpers lol. Just an odd game.

DCX

DCX said:
Eh, I had 27 turnovers..to your 17..even if I score on half those possessions ( which I shot 50% from the field ) it would have been a 2 point game.

Rondo was netting all types of jumpers lol. Just an odd game.

DCX

Chris Kaman..gets fouled by Marcus Camby...but the game goes to some sort of screen...then puts Camby at the freethrow line......WTF? if that would haven been game winning free throws i would have been pissed

Top Bottom