• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox/Lan/Magic/Heroclix Gaming Party - Richmond, KY

Seth C

Hey guys. We're having an all night gaming party. If anyone is in the area (or outside the area, if you want to travel) and would like to join us, we'd love to have you. The more we get the more fun it will be. The event is being hosted in a huge comic shop here where I live. We have space for at least 30 people, probably closer to 40. We will have two 57" HDTVs and two 27" TVs for Xbox gaming. Many of us will also be bringing our computers and doing some LAN gaming. We have room for about 20 PCs. Aside from this, there will be several tables setup for people wanting to play Heroclix or Magic.

The cost is only $5 per person, which I think is pretty cheap. It goes toward the cost of the TVs, and will also be used to pay for the pizza and drinks. So, $5 gets you in and pays for your food and drinks for the whole night.

Where? Monster Comics - Richmond, KY
When? August 14, 7pm to 7am

Let me know here if you're interested.

Seth C

Halo LAN for PC, or Xbox? There is DEFINITELY going to be Halo Xbox lan gaming. That's what the TVs will primarily be dedicated to. We'll have 4 people on each of the 57" TVs, and 2 each on the 27" TVs, for a total of 12. We could put 4 on each 27 if need be, to get 16 people playing.

SyNapSe

Yeah, that would be fun! I would pay more than $5 for that easy, especially with pop and pizza being provided :)

Seth C

aerofx said:
Only 2 of those wonderful TV's for 30 people? I don't know man..

That's why we're doing PC LAN gaming, Heroclix, and Magic. I'll want to do some Heroclix, some LAN, and some Xbox. I know lots of people going that will spend a lot of the time playing Magic.

Anyway, right now we only have about 12 people signed up, so TV time won't be a problem!

Top Bottom