• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Activity for week of Jan 25th, now with Top 20s!

Ramirez

Haha, I wish I could find that old post of some guy on here telling me Gears 2 would never drop out of the top 10. Nice to see BF demo up there, can't wait for the full release. :D

Keavy_Rain said:
If there's a GOTY edition in-stores, the Games on Demand should either be the GOTY or come with redeemable codes for the DLC.

Then they wouldn't be able to sell you the DLC separately! This is the other side of the DD coin. There is no shelf space that these old versions of the games are occupying that needs to be cleaned off.

And this is Microsoft, not Valve. MS have always been avaricious to the last penny.

kuYuri

CrazedArabMan said:
My wish is that Bad Company takes out MW2, it probably won't happen but it would be so great to see a true modern warfare experience take out a fake one. :)

BFBC2 Demo Go!

I've had more fun in that demo than I did in the entirety of my MW2 time. Glad to see it's up there. *crosses fingers for awesome sales of retail release.

U2NUMB

OutlawSamurai said:
I thought they pulled the plug on all Xbox 1 Live games

I wish they would, then we could have more than 100 friends on our lists. At least that is what they say is holding back that feature.

SuperBonk

Doesn't surprise me Mass Effect 1 is on there, I've been playing it all week trying to do a complete playthrough/get to level 60.

Just started Mass Effect 2 and it's pretty amazing so far.

U2NUMB said:
I wish they would, then we could have more than 100 friends on our lists. At least that is what they say is holding back that feature.

I hope they patch that up sometime soon... seems highly unlikely

szaromir

Banned
So, after years of complaining about it, someone last week posted here a letter to Major Nelson and the very next week we get Top 20? Awesome, and I sent one as well.:D Top 20 gives a much better view, indeed.

ZZMitch

U2NUMB said:

I really hope they don't. Halo 2 is still fucking awesome online... there is still around 5,000 people playing it a day.

GhaleonEB

szaromir said:
Why not? The system tracks the numbers anyway.
I'm aware of that. I was just expressing my surprise that they still publish them given how small the active user base is. That's all. No reason really to not to publish them, but is anyone really chomping at the bit to see what the #5 Xbox 1 title was this week?

szaromir

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
I'm aware of that. I was just expressing my surprise that they still publish them given how small the active user base is. That's all. No reason really to not to publish them, but is anyone really chomping at the bit to see what the #5 Xbox 1 title was this week?
I don't think so, but adding them takes Manjor Nelson 1 minute or so probably. If no harm is done, then why refrain from publishing them?

The discussion is moot now anyway. ;)

Top Bottom