• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One and PS4 Games 50% off @ Newegg (Doom, Gears 4, FFXV, etc)

shandy706

Just go to Newegg and use this code on the games:

EMCRCBG36

Adding links to ones I tried it on, one sec. I haven't tried it on other games, but it may work.

Gears 4

Doom

Update:

Works on PS4 games too. This code can only be used ONCE per e-mail address/sign in guys :)

Other games that this works on so far:
Last Guardian
Final Fantasy XV
World of FF
Dead Rising 4
Tomb Raider

Looks like it works on a lot more games. They must be SOLD BY NEWEGG. Doesn't work on digital (that we've found).

Would be interested to know if others find this works with other games. Not interested in these two but I have some stuff on my wish list. Dishonored 2 did not work.

shandy706

Would be interested to know if others find this works with other games. Not interested in these two but I have some stuff on my wish list. Dishonored 2 did not work.

I tested it on Doom (PS4) with a different e-mail, and a few others that did work.

Feel free to post any successful finds.

Edit**

It cuts Final Fantasy XV's price in half to $29.99

i saw a few of these on the cheap ass gamer twitter. Brings the last guardian down to 30, dead rising 4 to 30, world of final fantasy 27, tomb raider 20 year down to 30...there were a couple more i cant remeber

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
This would need to work for digital codes to get the pc version of gears, correct?

edit: does not work with digital version :(

Justinh

apparently works with World of Final Fantasy (PS4 not Vita, but stacks with the current 5 off deal for WoFF on PS4) and The Last Guardian too, if anyone was waiting for a deal for those (half-off)
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/832241333993500700
Just checked, and the discount applied for me for those games. also Dead Rising 4

edit: Note half-off for The Last Guardian at 60, not 40... doh! should've refreshed before posting.

shandy706

My thread needs a title change.

"Xbox One and PS4 Games 50% off @ Newegg (Doom, Gears 4, FFXV, etc)" would work I think.

I'll message a mod.

Top Bottom