• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Montresor

So many games coming out recently!!!

Well, I'm definitely buying White Night.

I'm on the fence regarding Shiftlings and OlliOlli.

OlliOlli looks like it's purely a 2-d sidescrolling skateboarding trick game... If that's all, then I'll skip. I admit it has a really neat art style though, and good music, from the streams I saw.

Anybody have impressions for Shiftlings?

Special C

I kind of wish Rayman wasn't the GwG until later in the year. I feel like I'm going to get burned out on an artsy platformer just before Ori comes out.

eastx

Go here:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1005880

On a side note, it bothers me that no one uses this thread to discuss things like that, instead makes new threads. I sometimes miss stuff because of that too.

I guess part of the problem is that a mod put this thread in No Man's Land. But yeah, it's better to keep things in a single thread instead of branching them off into separate threads (until the main thread gets too clogged by specific topics).

Brakara

Isn't the rule new thread for new news though?

I think so. I don't mind that actually, but I'd like to be notified of new threads in this thread though. For example, if Chiaroscuro hadn't posted the link, I'd completely miss that Cuphead video.

Added a couple of other release dates:

fh2ff4ky1c.png
oldbloodc4lkv.png

This weeks releases are:

ori7vu92.png
lacopskkjlx.png

Im looking forward to both a lot

Isn't the rule new thread for new news though?

I think so. I don't mind that actually, but I'd like to be notified of new threads in this thread though. For example, if Chiaroscuro hadn't posted the link, I'd completely miss that Cuphead video.

Maybe post a link in this thread for the "new news thread" then.

It is easy to miss a thread/discussion the the daily flood of gaf threads.

For instance, there is two threads discussing Ori in the last few days.

speedomodel

Think I'll wait on LA Cops and White Night, both look like fun but I have too many indie games waiting to be played. Only just started Styx. Ori is a day one of course..

Mr White

LTTP, but Elite news are pretty huge for me, since there is zero chance for Freelancer sequel. I hope for good performance

there was a rumor that the borderlands games would be able to be purchased separately, is that false? They both have their own pages, it all seems very much like Metro Redux

Edit: nevermind, looks like the page says "bundle only" now...what is the point of having pages for the two different games

Bsigg12

That Dark Souls 2 preload is up way early.

I've already got Borderlands ready to go and I wish they would just put Ori up for preload already.

Still on the fence for Type-0 though. I want the FFXV demo.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 67% off ($16.50)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 67% off ($13.20)
Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition - 67% off ($4.95)
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - 40% off ($41.99)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - 40% off ($35.99)
Ryse: Legendary Edition - 40% off ($29.99)
Sunset Overdrive Season Pass - 25% off ($14.99)

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 67% off ($16.50)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 67% off ($13.20)
Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition - 67% off ($4.95)
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - 40% off ($41.99)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - 40% off ($35.99)
Ryse: Legendary Edition - 40% off ($29.99)
Sunset Overdrive Season Pass - 25% off ($14.99)

Nice, was planning on grabbing the season pass when the 2nd campaign doc launched anyways. $5 off to grab it a little early is a decent trade off.

Alx

Those are pretty good deals... I'd be tempted to get the SO season pass, Ryse and maybe event TR, but that wouldn't be reasonable. :/

Montresor

Daaaaaaaamn. I really hope I can somehow beat White Night later tonight. I want to dive right into Ori.

Sorry to ask this again but I don't think anyone answered me before - anyone have good impressions for Shiftlings?

edit: Banjo-Kazooie's site has a review: http://www.xboxgamer.me/shiftlings-review/. I'll have a look at that after my work day.

Top Bottom