• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
There was no way of you knowing so I won't hold it against you, but I lost my mom at a young age so I really don't appreciate jokes like this.

tenor.gif

silentstorm

Sometimes i really can't know if something is a joke or not, because Xaero's avatar is a character from a very popular cartoon and not a game.

Isn't that Catra from She-Ra and the Princesses Of Power, the Netflix reboot of She-Ra?

Also, now the thread makes more sense, when they talked about Xbox and dreams, they were taking that more literally than anyone expected.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Sometimes i really can't know if something is a joke or not, because Xaero's avatar is a character from a very popular cartoon and not a game.

Isn't that Catra from She-Ra and the Princesses Of Power, the Netflix reboot of She-Ra?

Also, now the thread makes more sense, when they talked about Xbox and dreams, they were taking that more literally than anyone expected.
Rule of thumb is to usually not take anything I say seriously.

Even this ;)

Last edited:
Okaaaay... is there some kind of extra latency wirlessly with the new controller? I upgraded from a one x to series x, but during yakuza i cant perfect block or perfect attack anymore, i have not lost the ability overnight, i played it last night on my one x, and executed them perfectly and consistently, but on the new console with the new controller im not able to do so.

Bridges

Has Ubi really dont anything on GP? I think they tried OG division but thats the only thing that comes to mind.
Additions from them are rare, but right now they have Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition on Gamepass, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

splattered

Treyarch posted on twitter that their first major update is dropping tonight with fixes and new content... the fixes section specifically mentions crashes related to ray-tracing on next gen systems. Hoping this actually does anything to help crashing on Series X because i haven't played it since launch because of the crashing..

RaZoR No1

Okaaaay... is there some kind of extra latency wirlessly with the new controller? I upgraded from a one x to series x, but during yakuza i cant perfect block or perfect attack anymore, i have not lost the ability overnight, i played it last night on my one x, and executed them perfectly and consistently, but on the new console with the new controller im not able to do so.
Never heard or felt more lag on the new Series X Controller.
Have you tried to use your old controller on the Series X and see if it makes any difference and/or did you download the Controller uldate?
Maybe your TV is not in game mode for Series X but is/was for One X?

Gravemind

There is significantly less latency on the Series X controller. Check to make sure that "game mode" on your tv is active and functioning when the Series X is on. Also, make sure auto low latency mode is selected on your Series X (found in Display and Sound > Video Output).

Your TV should recognize that a console is connected and should activate game mode and low latency mode automatically, but it has happened to me where I go to plug my console into a new TV and there is significantly more latency. Power cycling the Series X or activating these settings manually should solve your issue.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
About to hop on the plane so I can play Cyberpunk on Wednesday. Wish there was an easier way to do so without having to fly across the world, but it'll be worth it.
I noticed on the last few releases they changed it from midnight EDT/ 9PDT to 7pm EDT/4pm PDT.

That is a welcome addition if they are going to continue doing it that way.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Has Ubi really dont anything on GP? I think they tried OG division but thats the only thing that comes to mind.
Additions from them are rare, but right now they have Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition on Gamepass, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
If you haven't already played it, give Siege a shot. Incredibly difficult to learn (harder solo). By far and away the best MP FPS this gen and one of the best of all time.

Kagey K

Banned
it just came out today, give it some time.
It won’t matter if more people play it. If they can’t even figure out the first puzzle.

It’s only going to get harder. Unless they all start following walk throughs, at which point I don’t think they are playing the game anymore (but that’s a whole different thing)

Launch One X went kaput. Time to keep an eye out for Series X I guess.

Some stock tracker websites, if it helps;

bender

What time is it?
Some stock tracker websites, if it helps;

I've got Wario64 on follow and Best Buy credit so I'll just keep an eye out. Thank you, though.

Never heard or felt more lag on the new Series X Controller.
Have you tried to use your old controller on the Series X and see if it makes any difference and/or did you download the Controller uldate?
Maybe your TV is not in game mode for Series X but is/was for One X?
There is significantly less latency on the Series X controller. Check to make sure that "game mode" on your tv is active and functioning when the Series X is on. Also, make sure auto low latency mode is selected on your Series X (found in Display and Sound > Video Output).

Your TV should recognize that a console is connected and should activate game mode and low latency mode automatically, but it has happened to me where I go to plug my console into a new TV and there is significantly more latency. Power cycling the Series X or activating these settings manually should solve your issue.

Thanks for the responses both of you! low latency mode is selected. tv is in game mode same settings as one x, i actually think i press to quick now since input is not as delayed as it was on one x, i just have to learn to adjust to it but its way harder lol, most of the times i cant execute skills perfectly.

Roberts

I am enjoying Call of the Sea. Finished chapter 2 and even found all the secret items.;)

Same here. I like that you control a character, not some anonymous entity like it is with most puzzle games of this type. The puzzles and their solutions aren't super obvious or easy, but they won't break your brain either. My only gripe is purely technical: framerate is not stable and it looks a wee bit too soft for 4K. It looks more like 1440p tops.

pesaddict

Banned
Guys need your please

I'm trying to do the install 5 games using game pass app but they up won't let me install to console 🤬

Got the remote share enabled plus correct power setting as well

Keeps coming up with can't find device on the app🤬🤔

asocirev

Probably though achievement tracking?

I tried out Rec Room for the 700GS, and it plays like an alternative to Roblox. It will be interesting to see if it grows and becomes relevant.

Playing Jedi Fallen Order now via Game Pass, really nice game loving it so far.

Top Bottom