• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
The demo was pretty fun. Its an old school 2D action game but its just got gorgeous art and animations. Bought. Its $20.

Make sure you play around with the numerous custom items. Really well done

Last edited:

GinSama

Does anyone know a website, or generally a list, of X360 games that are on the BC list that ran with unlocked frame-rates, which are essentially locked 60 FPS now? The FPS boost filter is not helpful looking up games like that.

I'm trying to collect as many X360 BC games like that as I can.

Currently, I know of the following that were unlocked that are unlocked:

- GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City
- FEAR 2
- GRAW 1, 2
- The First Templar

Ohh GTA IV and episodes are unlocked now??
That's great... Wish they just announce this kind of things. But I thought that the team was done working on the backwards compatibility games.

I also been buying loads of 360 games lately.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Does any one know if it is still possible to download X-men arcade from Xbox live on series s if I purchased the game way back on 360? I don’t see it in my library

Punished Miku

New Xbot reporting for duty. 🫡
bfbbb3c9a1fda0832a1cb49d03a60d1b066a5092.gif

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
FYI there's a sale with almost 700 things happening right now.

Plenty of BC games in it.

Punished Miku

24, seasons 1-9 is $35. One of the most bonkers deals I've ever seen.

RPG Time $8.99
Gunvolt $5.99
Shadowrun Trilogy $15.99

Last edited:

Punished Miku

The ACA Neo Geo The King of Fighters games are on sale in the MS store for $4 a pop.
These haven't gone on sale in years - maybe even 10 years(!) hah.
Yeah I noticed that. It is pretty tempting.

Atomic Heart is also down to $34. Leaving GP soon, lowest price yet.

Naked Lunch

Yeah I noticed that. It is pretty tempting.

Atomic Heart is also down to $34. Leaving GP soon, lowest price yet.
I have a bunch in my library - must have bought them 10 years ago when they were last on sale, heh.
I filled in the gaps - neat to have.
Those ACA neogeo games used to go on sale all the time - then they just stopped.

Just some random thoughts...
Messing with some xbox game grouping and remembered the 360's KOF 98 and 2002 ultimate match are backwards compatible.
So wild having things like the full Metal Slug collection, Nam 1975, and Shock Troopers on xbox.

I remember fawning over the neogeo ads in the back of gamefan and egm - and seeing those $300+ prices for the carts.

Punished Miku

I have a bunch in my library - must have bought them 10 years ago when they were last on sale, heh.
I filled in the gaps - neat to have.
Those ACA neogeo games used to go on sale all the time - then they just stopped.

Just some random thoughts...
Messing with some xbox game grouping and remembered the 360's KOF 98 and 2002 ultimate match are backwards compatible.
So wild having things like the full Metal Slug collection, Nam 1975, and Shock Troopers on xbox.

I remember fawning over the neogeo ads in the back of gamefan and egm - and seeing those $300+ prices for the carts.
Shock Troopers is a gem for sure. I'll have to make sure and double check all these to see that I have anything I want. I bought so many games this week already lol.

kikkis

My game pass express in next month, but I don't think I will renew it. Conversion sucks now, so I think it's better to just get 1 month ultimate from time to time and clear great games on that.

Top Bottom