• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox + Starfield Showcase | OT | Phil'shank Redemption | 3:00 am AEST | 2:30 am ACST | 1:00 am AWST (12 June) United States – 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET

Do you think the Xbox Showcase will be good?

• Yes

Votes: 143 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • It will destroy Summer Game Fest 2023

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • It will destroy the terrible PlayStation Showcase 2023

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Starfield will be Game of The Year regardeless

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akuji

men microsoft. after ps blunder ... cinematic trailer, cinematic trailer froma 3rd party thrown together real quick with a few assets and now a 3rd party game cinematic ...

what, and then the follow up with "wow wow wow, what did we just do "

men i had high hopes.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Siiiick, gimme more Star Wars games!

gimme-colbert.gif

Reactions: Isa

baphomet

Not even a second of gameplay thus far?

I thought they said there wasn't going to be any of these shit trailers

LordCBH

Sonys way of doing this is better. All trailers no talking. Stop trying to hype your own event during your event

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
“In engine footage” is meaningless shit. Three reveals so far, all three pure CGI that will undoubtedly be NOTHING like the final products.

Crazy how so many on gaf still eat that shit up with in-engine..holy fuck. Im pretty sure 90% of gaf doesnt actually play games and just drinks the corporation kool-aid these companies shove down their throats.

dorkimoe

I just want to point out that crying about a female lead is the same thing as crying that there isnt a female lead. Get over it who cares either way

Top Bottom