• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

Was that Narumi? Because they really seemed to be rushing through it.

Hamayama, but he's always been one of those blast through the story streamers. Also cool to note he only made it to lv. 54 and a ton of extras unlocked after for "post game." Seems like there will be a ton of stuff to do no matter how you play.

Did they improve the new game plus mode over Xenoblade? Assuming it has one. I want the enemies to be higher level or at least have that option. or being able to keep all your gear but reset your levels would be nice too (even if gear is tied to levels).

RPGCrazied

Did they improve the new game plus mode over Xenoblade? Assuming it has one. I want the enemies to be higher level or at least have that option. or being able to keep all your gear but reset your levels would be nice too (even if gear is tied to levels).

I'm guessing it'll be the same as Xenoblade Wii. Keep everything, but nothing scales to your level.

Meaty

Maybe someone has answered this already, but man, 12 pages...

Hows the music guys?

I personally love attack on titan OST, its so creative. How did Sawano fit Xenoblade X?

I'm guessing it'll be the same as Xenoblade Wii. Keep everything, but nothing scales to your level.

Boo, I hope that isn't the case, but you're probably right. I don't like Xenoblade's NG+ because everything just becomes way too easy. I don't want to one-shot bosses at the beginning, so I would usually just start completely over when replaying.

RPGCrazied

Maybe someone has answered this already, but man, 12 pages...

Hows the music guys?

I personally love attack on titan OST, its so creative. How did Sawano fit Xenoblade X?

I really like it, but to many vocal tracks this time around. Xenoblade on Wii had a better one. Though I haven't heard all of XCX, so some tracks might impress me more.

random25

Boo, I hope that isn't the case, but you're probably right. I don't like Xenoblade's NG+ because everything just becomes way too easy. I don't want to one-shot bosses at the beginning, so I would usually just start completely over when replaying.

Xenoblade does not need a NG+ anyway, since it's already pretty long doing just about everything in the game. The NG+ is just basically tackling any unfinished businesses like beating high-leveled UMs and changing the story of some of the unique NPCs.

RPGCrazied

Xenoblade does not need a NG+ anyway, since it's already pretty long doing just about everything in the game. The NG+ is just basically tackling any unfinished businesses like beating high-leveled UMs and changing the story of some of the unique NPCs.

And to be fair, most zones had pockets of high level monsters to fight. So its not all a breeze. I still have yet to fight that level 90 in Gaur Plains in Xenoblade. lol

Klyka

Banned

As far as I read the game
actually keeps going after you beat the story and you can then tackle new content and such that unlocked as well as old content you didn't do

Every time someone says something like this I just go straight away to check the spoilers

help me gaf

EDIT: I HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE
It was a warning not a challenge!
Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Spoilers don't bother me as long as I don't know the hard details but yeah, I stumbled on some things and I didn't want anyone else looking up the game to ruin their experience.

RPGCrazied

Can we spoiler tag screenshots? :p Or I could just bail out. At this point I feel like I've seen all the zones have to offer, so no biggie.

random25

Every time someone says something like this I just go straight away to check the spoilers

help me gaf

EDIT: I HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE

I have seen them, no biggie since I like being spoiled sometimes lol. But what I'm intrigued is the differences in the number of chapters to finish the game. Anyone know about this?

Fandangox

It was a warning not a challenge!
Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Spoilers don't bother me as long as I don't know the hard details but yeah, I stumbled on some things and I didn't want anyone else looking up the game to ruin their experience.

Xenoblade was one of those games I really wanted to go in story-blind but ITS TOO LATE

Please request a name change to GOB.

No >:C

what's the source for this lol, you've posted this a bunch

Its from Bravely Second

chadboban

Can we spoiler tag screenshots? :p Or I could just bail out. At this point I feel like I've seen all the zones have to offer, so no biggie.

I'm limiting my screens to the first area. If I post anything from the other continents, I'll link to it rather than posting it.

Not really
Honest question, what's the fastest way to learn written Japanese with money? The screens, the music, I think my eyes start to twitch...

But I wondering, will game like this. Single player rpg with mmorpg element will be how the jrpg going in the future.. So it basically a smaller theme park mmorpg deep inside. And how do you guys feel about it?

Top Bottom