• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

Please add me to the list - NNID johntv84

My avatar, before I removed the facepaint:

R17fMC7m.jpg

Got a picture now, without the face paint? The eyes look better then the preset options that I've seen, but not sure if it's just the eyeshadow around them making them look different.

anaron

I don't understand why people keep saying this and keep grasping at straws trying to connect the story to Xenogears and Xenosaga. The destruction of Earth isn't a plot point that Takahashi invented. It's a very common sci-fi trope and we know he's a big sci-fi fan.
I didn't say it was?...

Chaos17

I like how GameExplain is involving the chat in his gameply by making polls.
Just like how they voted for a girl instead of male MC xD

edit : I had to reduce the quality so the stream don't lag, fortunally already saw the begining xD
3000 people now watching the most popular stream *HYPE*

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
baah, this thread is making it even harder!

artsi

One question: can you pause the game during cutscenes to read the subtitles?

I'll probably need to consult the kanji dictionary once in a while.

My finger is on the order button for the bundle, and it depends on the answer if I'm going to push it.

I want that as the alt costume for Elma in SSB DLC

Nothing pervy. Just looks cool.

It wouldn't be excessive after the ZSS alts in SSB4.

On a second note, considering some clothing combination on some characters, how are the odds that this game is going to be hit by censorship?

Neiteio

It wouldn't be excessive after the ZSS alts in SSB4.

On a second note, considering some clothing combination on some characters, how are the odds that this game is going to be hit by censorship?
NOA better not censor the under-boob

I want to be able to use the word "under-boob"

Its amazing how good this game looks and how fluid the combat is. The scale is just breathtaking! Was watching the Gamexplain Stream and sometimes you feel really small if you're underneath one of those weird stone structures.

Holy crap. The character creation is so robust. But what's about no breast slider? I'm pretty sure it was shown off during last year's E3 presentation.

Gessenkou is not your NNID :(

You don't come up in the search on Miiverse.
Could have sworn it was. I've gotten two friendrequests so far, and iYakku looked me up using that, so I dunno. Do I have to set some thing to public? I'm not too familiar with the 'miiverse' thing itself.

Made it to NLA, getting ready to upload muh videos.

Hype!!! :D
Thanks for the OT TheMoon, some very useful information and links in there.

R0Dgqhy.png

Please hurry up amazon :'(

I ordered the bundle through Nippon Yassan. Still hasn't shipped. It'll probably be the same story as it was with the New 3DS preorders where the units don't ship until Monday the following week. :(

Oh well, that's more time for me to prepare for Sawano's first game. Excite!

Top Bottom