• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yeah, bitches, I'M A DADDY - with PIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, at 9:50PM, Sian Elise Erickson burst forth from her mama's womb and screamed "FUCK ALL Y'ALL WHAT LIKE NINTENDO!" Actually, she just screamed a lot but I get pissed too when I hafta get out of a vagina.

I am now the proud father of what appears to be a very small and cute sausage with arms and legs. I have placed it atop my computer to admire alongside my stuffed Nyaralthotep doll andthe Diablo 2 Battle Chest. Overall, the baby's wibbling countenance makes for a great Feng Shui balance with the stack of ancient SCSI cards and PC100 RAM sticks cluttering up my desk.

Seriously, though, she's a sweetheart, and she likes her dad. I'll post pictures after I get back from the hospital, because I know that deep down inside you limp-wristed posies LOVE baby pictures.

babysian02.jpg

shoplifter

Congrats! My wife and I have been discussing this subject, but we're not quite ready yet.

(we do love baby pictures)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drinky Crow said:
Yesterday, at 9:50PM, Sian Elise Erickson burst forth from her mama's womb and screamed "FUCK ALL Y'ALL WHAT LIKE NINTENDO!" Actually, she just screamed a lot but I get pissed too when I hafta get out of a vagina.

I am now the proud father of what appears to be a very small and cute sausage with arms and legs. I have placed it atop my computer to admire alongside my stuffed Nyaralthotep doll andthe Diablo 2 Battle Chest. Overall, the baby's wibbling countenance makes for a great Feng Shui balance with the stack of ancient SCSI cards and PC100 RAM sticks cluttering up my desk.

Seriously, though, she's a sweetheart, and she likes her dad. I'll post pictures after I get back from the hospital, because I know that deep down inside you limp-wristed posies LOVE baby pictures.

Congrats!!! My love to your now bigger family D.E. Please tell your wife I said hello!! (if she remembers me at all after all the damn work she has been through.... hard to think I have been in Japan for 9 months already...)

Sian is pronounced "shawn", yeah.

She is SO staying away from these forums before 2022, pervies!

Sian is 7 pounds, 14 ounces. She's 20 cm long, and about 200 decibels. Seriously, that girl's got LUNG CAPACITY.

Oh, and props to my wife: she pushed that kid out across 7.5 hours of labor WITHOUT MEDS. I have no idea how she did it.

Blackace, I'm sure she remembers you, and I'll deliver your well wishes!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Congratulations on your little gift from god.

(I'm not usually quite that lame, but Sian is a form of Jane and it means gift from god, that's all)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Drinky Crow said:

Sian is 7 pounds, 14 ounces. She's 20 cm long, and about 200 decibels. Seriously, that girl's got LUNG CAPACITY.

Oh, and props to my wife: she pushed that kid out across 7.5 hours of labor WITHOUT MEDS. I have no idea how she did it.

20 inches I hope

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Drinky Crow said:

I cant believe your a father:p jk. congrats drinky

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Drinky Crow said:

my mum was in labor for 36 hours with me. God help her

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
wow, did she choose no medicine or did they never get the chance... she probably just did it to hold over your head for years. You plan on having more? I got two boys, but I think that's it for me, even though I did want a daughter as well.

Congratulations to a job well done!
i am happy that at least one GAF member grows up and takes the first step out in to the so called grown up world,now lets hope you started a trend here and maybe soon babies start popping out of some other GAF members wifes/GF´s :)

i love pics of babies post so hurry home and post them please:)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Breed crows and... :D

Congratulations.

I'll post pictures after I get back from the hospital, because I know that deep down inside you limp-wristed posies LOVE baby pictures.
Of course, who would think that you are a proud dad that wants to show his baby to everybody and their mother ;)

Well, the 7.5 hours was the hard part; her water actually broke and she began having contractions around 2 AM previously.

She wanted to do this natural, plus she feared the epidural needle. Chick has serious GUTS.

We're gonna have one more, I think.

B'z-chan

Banned
Dude totaly congrats. I know if i'm ever brave enough and mature enough to have a wife and make child that i would be just as happy as you D.C. I wish you all the best with your new life you have been blessed with. And i hope the journey is a great one for you.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations Doug, welcome to the 'club' :)

You didn't actually like sleep did you? I hope not :D

Freeburn.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drinky Crow said:

btw nice name... Also I wanted to say alittle more than Hello! Send her my love and best wishes... Say congrats to her for the beautiful kid she brought to the planet! (hope it looks more like her than you my friend! :) )

Dilbert

Congratulations to you and your wife, Doug. I hope that Sian will be healthy and happy! I'm definitely looking forward to the pictures.

Doug! Congratulations! I wish you and your wife lots of sleep over the next year. And watch over her, you don't want her to be a lush like me...

drunkkid.jpg

Cong on Baby!

Cong Indeed.

You also need to teach her about the evils of Warcraft, and why Xenosaga is a bad game. Make sure the first sentence she forms is, "Konex lacks taste."

Slo

Congratulations on the little FatHead. You'll know why I call her "FatHead" in about 6 weeks or so. :)

In all seriousness, I can say that becoming a father has seriously changed my life and only for the better. Congratulations.

Now where's my cigar you cheap fuck?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Cool shit, Doug. Raise a fine young elitist for the masses to scowl upon in jealous submission.

Socreges

Banned
If you haven't experienced it before, watching a baby grow from what can only be called a thing into a walking and talking little human being is just amazing. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom