• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You guys know of any flat-chested gals in gaming that are confident in their figure?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Amateurs. All bow before Suzuka Hime.
Suzuka_hime.gif

Music too

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Whatā€™s considered flat chested? If it ainā€™t a handful, itā€™s a waste of time. Those were a part of my wedding vows.

Toots

Gold Member
In game no, but I know some irl and i also know girls with massive chests they are really self conscious about.

Moral of the story : life is not the same as what goes on inside the head of a terminally online japanese dev/mangaka

SHA

Hey, uh, slightly off topic, but
Do you guys know any insecure girls in real life who are not confident in their appearance?

Asking for a friend.
How do you know that? that's personal. Watch pearl on yt, but watch yourself, she may offend you or even oppress you, but you'll learn a lot from her.

SHA

How do you learn your body specs?
Body type,
Blood type,
Family health history,
What you should eat and the type of sports that are perfect for you according to all that,
The type of your mind, therfore the type of hobbies based on that, you're actually taking shortcuts to find what's best for you this way, you may embrace solitude based on the type of mind you have and you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Fess

Body type,
Blood type,
Family health history,
What you should eat and the type of sports that are perfect for you according to all that,
The type of your mind, therfore the type of hobbies based on that, you're actually taking shortcuts to find what's best for you this way, you may embrace solitude based on the type of mind you have and you shouldn't be ashamed of it.
Interesting! Guess I have my grandma genes to thank for not being a big blob then who was in awesome shape and became over 100 years old šŸ’Ŗ

Is there an app or something where you can insert that data to get a life guide?

Crayon

I know one and it seems like she is. She's basically a little stick. She told me she cosplays and to look at her Instagram. She is young enough to be my daughter, and it was so revealing I had to close it and never speak of it again lol. Had confidence written all over her, though.

Top Bottom