• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your most wanted Xbox games (top 3)

This is where I am at right now.

1- Halo 2
2- Kingdom Under Fire
3- Jade Empire

Doom 3 - I will be getting this on PC first then Xbox.
Fable - Runner Up
Mech Assault 2 - Runner Up

I am sure I am forgeting something.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i cant fathom anyone posting in this thread that doesnt have halo 2 listed as one of their top 3... wtf guys?

Grimlock

op_ivy said:
i cant fathom anyone posting in this thread that doesnt have halo 2 listed as one of their top 3... wtf guys?

Well, Halo 2 would be #4 on my list. And I'm never been particularly fond of FPSer's on a console to begin with.

----

Banned
03.) B.C.

sim-bc-0001.jpg

02.) DEAD OR ALIVE: ULTIMATE

dead-or-alive-ultimate-200405110051734.jpg

01.) HALO 2

sim-halo2-0016.jpg

Grubdog

Banned
op_ivy said:
Well I don't really like the original Halo that much and haven't seen any gameplay screens of Halo 2 so there's nothing for me to get excited about (yet?).

JayFro

Banned
3. Conker Live and Reloaded

2. Splinter Cell 3

1. Halo 2

Honorable mention

Need for Speed Underground 2

Forza Motorsport

Mech Assault 2

Iron Phoenix

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
1. Halo 2
2. Conker: Live & Reloaded
3. Metal Slug 4 & 5

There's a few others I kind of want, but I'm trying desperately to keep my gaming spending to a bare minimum this fall, and probably won't get half of what I really want, even. I'll definitely rent Doom 3, though, and see how that is (I don't like playing games on my PC, and don't have any hard drive space, nor the money to purchase another HD, before the "It's better on PC!" crowd jumps in).

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
1)Out-muthafucken-Run II
2)DOA Ulitmate
3)Xbox Live Arcade, with the hope that either Super Puzzle Fighter II, Puyo Puyo Fever, or Bomberman make it as a launch title with online play. Droool!

And count me amongst the others that will not be buying Halo 2. It's not that I particularly hate the game, but in the face of Gran Tursimo 4, Burnout 3, OR 2 and F_Zero GX....I just won't be able to lend even a squirt of my time towards an FPS game, no matter how good it is.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
1. halo 2

then there's a big gap. not a knock on the other games i want. just an acknowledgement that halo 2 is HALO FUCKING TWO.

2. outrun 2
3. the red star

Wulfer

Damn guys only 3 choices???

1. Halo 2
2. Fable
3. Outrun 2

Hey lets keep on going...

4. Burnout 3
5. Kotor II
6. Conker Reloaded
7. Mech Assault 2
8. Forza

What's amazing is I'll buy all of them.

1) Napoleon Dynamite: The Game

2) Hikagami's Happy Button Bukkake Strangle Fest! (Import)

3) Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 (Chicken Choker 4 rumored to be included as an easter egg)

aku:jiki

I will have to go with the flow...

01 is Halo 2, of course.
02 just got stolen by Otogi 2 a few days ago.

03 is split between a few. The Red Star, Xyanide (?), maybe Psyvariar 2 and Out Run 2, and uhh.. They announced that Swingin' Ape are working on a Metal Arms 2, didn't they? Maybe I'm imagining things.

Top Bottom