• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Concept17

Mister Wilhelm said:
I know I've been pretty harsh on the pointless wannabe youtube stars in this thread for promoting their own channels, but when people post something like this it's ok with me.

Also, that looks like it really, really hurt.

Yeah not mine.

Mister Wilhelm said:
As in you're not in it?

It has to be your channel or someone you know because all three videos had 0 views when I got there and were uploaded a few hours ago.
Youtube video view counters are notably wacky. I don't think they're updated very often so you run into instances like this where the views remains at 0 even though that's not possible at this point.

That says nothing about being uploaded recently though.

Kilgore Trout said:
Youtube video view counters are notably wacky. I don't think they're updated very often so you run into instances like this where the views remains at 0 even though that's not possible at this point.

That says nothing about being uploaded recently though.

I'm aware of the view glitch, but unless he searched "dildo" or "dildo knight" and did so at a coincidental time when someone had uploaded such a video a few hours ago - this is either his channel (which seems likely since there is a My Little Pony video on it) or one that belongs to a roommate or something like that.

The only other explanation is that it's a re-up of someone else's video that was deleted or he's using it with/without permission to get views.

In any case, it's just weird he would deny it when I basically complimented him for posting a funny video I had not seen or heard of.

I've posted her videos in another thread, but I love her so much that I think everyone should watch her:

Vkgoeswild

She's an incredibly talented pianist who uploads piano covers of famous rock/pop songs, from Toxicity to Sweet Child o'Mine to Climbing Up The Walls. Her Toxicity cover is one of the best videos I've ever watched, ever. Hopefully I haven't overhyped her, but she's just that good.

Also I could go all day posting great videos from Whose Line Is It Anyway, but that would take forever.

Avocado said:
I'm still a junior, and I believe this one deserves its own topic, but alas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLvdm1JXsg

This is one of the most amazing things I have seen.
Just because this deserves quoting again, the most fascinating thing I've ever seen.

Guess it would be no different as if people 1500 years from the future suddenly showed up at your doorstep having set up camp on your front lawn and speaking an entirely different language so you can't communicate.

I felt helpless even just watching the video not being able to understand the gestures those people made when tasting the rice.

I'm boiling over with rage over this video being age restricted (because people apparently bothered to report it? some uggos bothered by seeing some african titties, fml) .

Fucking beautiful video, more people should watch it and remember to get along again and stop worrying about petty shit.

SneakyStephan said:
Just because this deserves quoting again, the most fascinating thing I've ever seen.

Guess it would be no different as if people 1500 years from the future suddenly showed up at your doorstep having set up camp on your front lawn and speaking an entirely different language so you can't communicate.

I felt helpless even just watching the video not being able to understand the gestures those people made when tasting the rice.

I'm boiling over with rage over this video being age restricted (because people apparently bothered to report it? some uggos bothered by seeing some african titties, fml) .

Fucking beautiful video, more people should watch it and remember to get along again and stop worrying about petty shit.

Really, this is one of the most incredible things I've seen on youtube.

On the sidebar there was a link to a longer version of this clip as it's part of a documentary. There's no music either, just some voicing over from the man in the video.

part 1 of 5

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
meh-vflQF1ybI.png

Can't watch the video because I'm in Germany and the GEMA blocked the video because of the music in it.

Being an aspiring bass player myself i demand that this guy gets more views!

I have seen some good and even a few excellent YouTube bass players but this dude seriously melts my mind!

Just a few examples:

So Much I - RHCP cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQhtka5u-Mk&feature=related

Make You Feel Better - RCHP cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2IYe9rJt8&feature=related

Some Artificial Harmonics play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wh4ZGG7Pbc&feature=youtu.be

Disco Punk Slap which melts my brain just watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gol1byc7PrI&feature=related

Melchiah

Not a YouTube video, but a video that deserves more views nonetheless.

http://www.nosh.me/404
404 | We are sorry, the page you are looking for is lost

Periodically, pages go missing, assets get misplaced -- you should not be concerned. This is a startup, this kind of thing happens. At Nosh, we are fortunate to have a relationship with several teams of ex-special forces operatives who help us track down these missing pages. When a page on this website goes rogue -- and a code 404 arises -- we dispatch one of our teams to bring it back. Ideally they are able to salvage the missing page, but sometimes, if the page is truly lost, they have to take it out (resulting in the subsequent code 500 when the page gets taken down).

Regarding the page you are currently looking for, one of our teams actually did find it, but it did not want to be found and a firefight ensued. This encounter is documented above.

We are very sorry we are not able to display the page you were looking for. Please go back home and we’ll do our best to ensure this kind of mix up is resolved peacefully in the future.

dvolovets

Here's a little something I wrote in two flamenco forms, tarantas and bulerias... The beginning till 3:14 is tarantas, which has no rhythm, while 3:14 till the end is bulerias, which is a fast flamenco form in 12 (combination of 3/4 and 6/8 rhythms). The last part features my brother doing hand-clapping. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD84baJoVtE

RyuHayate

I've made another one with one of my characters! Just so you guys know, this wasn't made to show off my singing ability (it's pretty clear that I'm not gifted in that regard). However, if you somehow find it entertaining in any way, I've done my job.

Thanks in advance for watching!

"Saturday Night"

Tapiozona

Banned
IsntChrisL said:
Here's my newest video:

I Am Celebrity

That accordion performance was awesome, btw.

I don't..
Can't comprehend...
You're a strange man, but I found myself facinated by your video once I got past the hate.

Only word of advice..please shave. My facial hair grows like yours and you give us a bad name by growing it out. Otherwise, I think I'll subscribe.

Favorite part was the very end with the hoodlum.

Top Bottom