• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Community |OT2| You just activated my trap card!

Wichu

A friend wanted to test Metalfoes. I ended up Buster Blader locking him so he didn't get to play two out of three games (game 1 he opened with Tzolkin + Kirin + Crystal Wing which I couldn't beat). Am I a bad person?

KingBroly

Banned
Kaiba's Legendary deck will have 3 different BEWD artworks. LOB, the Tablet and OG. It won't have Sage, though.

EDIT: the 3 Blue Eyes' are commons, too.

Wichu

The decks look great. Except Yugi's, which is unplayable unless you actually have Yugi's cheating prowess heart of the cards.

I can't wait to get my hands on them :D

Wichu

Also new SPYRAL support for all you James Bond-wannabes:

pXvTpmk.jpg

Looks like Joey built a Red Eyes deck, Kaiba built a Blue Eyes deck, and then Yugi couldn't figure out if he wanted a Dark Magician deck or a Exodia deck, so he built a quarter of each and then threw in some other cards that don't have much to do with either.

Regiruler

Looks like Joey built a Red Eyes deck, Kaiba built a Blue Eyes deck, and then Yugi couldn't figure out if he wanted a Dark Magician deck or a Exodia deck, so he built a quarter of each and then threw in some other cards that don't have much to do with either.

I mean they're both spellcaster-based decks with a ton of backrow.

2ecclb7.png

Spoiler List
Legendary Decks II releases today. Exodia is given a new form with The Legendary Exodia Incarnate. Get your Red-Eyes cards that weren't included in Mega Tin 2016 and "Eternal Soul" to power up your Dark Magician decks. White Stone of Ancients is a good reprint as well.

The Gemini cards included in Joey's Deck will be useful if you decide to take up the Chemical Beasts in the upcoming Invasion: Vengeance.

KingBroly

Banned
New set in March. It will be called Duelist Saga, containing new cards from every era...whatever that means.

And Fusion Enforcers will be an all-foil set for the TCG

I think I'm going to purchase three of the Kaiba structure decks so that I can get enough of the ABC cards. Any reason not to?

Also, does anyone know if GameStop gets these structure decks the day of release?

Wiseblade

I'm sure this has to have been talked about here by now, but everyone's seen this right ? I like where this is going. https://www.facebook.com/virtuality/videos/1078080922312039/
I hadn't seen it before, but I assumed someone was working on it. I'm sure someone in Konami is building a product pitch and is tracking the advancement and market for AR technology, along with trying to the cheapest studio to model/animate 5000+ cards.

Regiruler

What's Delta? Cuz whatever it is it won't be in the Yugi/Kaiba decks
You need to pay better attention to ygorg.

Delta is delta the magnet warrior, a vjump promo. Ideally it was going to be included in the structure deck like past vjump promos were (dragon knight of creation). Instead it's now wasting a slot in some other product.

KingBroly

Banned
You need to pay better attention to ygorg.

Delta is delta the magnet warrior, a vjump promo. Ideally it was going to be included in the structure deck like past vjump promos were (dragon knight of creation). Instead it's now wasting a slot in some other product.

Guessing Duelist Saga cuz yeah.

Regiruler

Guessing Duelist Saga cuz yeah.

Duelist saga is a(n) (algamation?) of an existing japanese product(s) that would have no reason to have a vjump promo. While it's not impossible to be in there, there's no more chance it's in there than it was in the structure deck except for timing reasons.

Jaeger

So, I finally was able to do it. I was able to obtain the childhood holy grails.

100% authentic, and *almost* mint. No bends or scratches. It was also a very good price in comparison to what I was seeing out there commonly. Bonus, my latest set of ORICA.

I seriously believe I have the best ORICA creator in the "business". Fantastic job. Each card feels and looks real, and not like a sticker or something. no clue how he does it, but these could for the most part pass for the real thing (except for a few purposeful design choices omitted to differentiate these from the real thing).

Heero5

Man that BLS is hot, same with the SJC Des Volstgalph. I've been tempted to pick the game back up, time for more Darklaw control...

Hello all. My friend taught me how to play this game the other day and gave me one of his decks (Exodia w/ spellcasters, basically Yugi's deck from the anime lol). I had an absolute blast playing with him and I'm interested in learning more about the game. Are there online resources I can find that can break down terms and advanced tactics?

Hello all. My friend taught me how to play this game the other day and gave me one of his decks (Exodia w/ spellcasters, basically Yugi's deck from the anime lol). I had an absolute blast playing with him and I'm interested in learning more about the game. Are there online resources I can find that can break down terms and advanced tactics?

Pojo.com used to have ok articles, though I haven't looked there for a while. Best thing is to play really.

Top Bottom