• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecotic

Ha, I love that ambiguity. "Maggie's erasing Glenn's name, the writers are saying he's alive." Then the very dead Nicholas gets erased to throw that into doubt.

Korigama

She is. Her baby will be a saiyan and save humanity.
Needs to have badass older version of the baby from the future who was trained in swordfighting by Michonne, and has come back to warn Rick and the others of super powerful Android Walkers.

...Yeah, episode's pretty boring aside from Deanna rage shanking that random Walker.

RyanW

I don't know about you guys but I would just throw a Molotov into the crowd of zombies and let life just take its course from there

Effect

Have they said why they aren't trying to pick them off instead of letting just linger outside the wall? Do they not have bows and arrows or long poles to stab?

I don't know about you guys but I would just throw a Molotov into the crowd of zombies and let life just take its course from there

Killing zombies along the wall would just make a nice ramp up the wall for the other zombies. A flaming wall, apparently.

Grisby

Not too bad. Some nice bonding moments here and there, although I could have done without the Coral pushy-shove-shove show.

BokehKing

Banned
Nah man Nicholas is dead don't wash his name off

CjQbGQq.jpg

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah well, okay. That was one of the worst episodes I can remember in quite awhile. Absolute borefest from beginning to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom