• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

I'm fine with tonight's really weak episode because I actually thought the first 3 of this season have been among the best of the whole series.

Maggie is definitely dying soon. The Glenn fake-out is gonna be revealed to be, well, fake, then Maggie will die.

Seriously (Comic spoilers)
That kid wanting to learn how to shoot is definitely going to lead to Carl getting shot in the eye, right? All over Enid, kid will use the chaos of the herd to (try to) kill Carl

Hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but this season kind of blows so far. These split-group episodes are just meant to stretch the plot out longer and this current episode was a huge waste of time. Not only that but I'm starting to think Glenn is alive and they're intentionally stretching out the time before he comes back to try and draw viewers back every week.

oni_saru

No Carol :( was hoping to see what the Alexandria people thought of her true self

Last episode and this episode have been boring. Next episode looks better.

neoism

3 episodes left means shit is about to ramp up.

Also that fence looks like it will hold the walkers for maybe....2 more episodes.

fuuuuuuuuu mee i reaally fucking hate that they half every season... :( im soo not used to this.. netflixing this show from s1-4 in three weeks ruined me... then i rewatched them again and two dayed season 5 .....:/

That kid wanting to learn how to shoot will definitely going to lead to Carl getting shot in the eye, right? All over Enid, kid will use the chaos of the herd to (try to) kill Carl
I doubt it. If he wanted Carl dead he would have let him go over the wall alone. I feel like he's going to try and kill Rick because he seems to really resent him and this is before he realizes Rick is sexying up his mom.

dustyherb

That kid wanting to learn how to shoot will definitely going to lead to Carl getting shot in the eye, right? All over Enid, kid will use the chaos of the herd to (try to) kill Carl
Comic spoilers :
thats exactly what's happening. Asshole is going to shoot Carl in the mid season finale can pretty much count on it.

Lazerbox

Comic spoilers
In the comic it was Douglas. Maybe in the show it will be Deanna.

Ecotic

When the Alexandria plotline started I mentally checked out when the dozen new townspeople (that I thought would soon be dead nobodies) were introduced, and now the show is becoming all about them and it's becoming harder to follow. It doesn't help that there's 6 months between seasons.

NYR

This episode fucking sucked. The Glenn horseshit, which is so goddamn obvious, has killed any momentum this show built this season. Horrible.

Effect

I doubt it. If he wanted Carl dead he would have let him go over the wall alone. I feel like he's going to try and kill Rick because he seems to really resent him and this is before he realizes Rick is sexying up his mom.

Wouldn't be surprised if
he ends up accidentally killing his brother or mother while going after Rick. Or injures Carl in the process resulting in Rick just shooting him instantly as a reaction. His major beef seems to be with Rick while he's just jealous of Carl more then anything and that's really feed by his anger at Rick.

Glenn is Schrodinger's cat.

Ah, Glenn's future self after the world rebuilds:
14.png

Moofers

That episode irked me and I usually have great patience with this show. Fuckin nothing happened. You spend an hour and a half last week going over Morgan's backstory and then we didnt even see him tonight. That was a great episode but the timing kind of sucked for taking a break from the main story. Now this week we finally get back to it and its just an hour where nothing happens. Pretty brutal.

Also, i never watch Talking Dead but I am tonight and it really shows how little went down when they spend 10 minutes talkin about the kiss that theyve been telegraphing for weeks that nobody was really on the edge of their seat for.

Ecotic

I always wish this series would be way more about survivalism and ingenuity in the zombie apocalypse. I mean, get 10 knives and put them on 10 poles and have people stabbing the walkers from the safety of Rick's perch. You could kill them all within a few days.

HeySeuss

Teen kid is gonna shoot Carl or someone else important.

Edit: heyseuss agrees

Yeah I think he's going to intend to kill Rick for revenge and to make Carl feels the same pain he does.

Obviously he wont kill Rick but somebody is going to die as a result or get hurt badly.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
so far, this season (besides Morgan flashback) has covered only one day. And I believe that day started the morning after Rick killed her husband.

It's going on two days now. The bigger question is: Where the hell is Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl. They were supposed to go a few more miles (like 5-10?) before turning around. That's what next episode is supposed to be about, but still: It took them a day to putt-putt or even go a few feet ahead of the walkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom